1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

KenTheBugGuy (www.KenTheBugGuy.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by davegrimm1, May 26, 2007.

1. Advertisement
    positive

I've ordered from ken several times, I should have written this a while ago. Packages all arrived safely and timely, I would order from them again.

2. spidermike78

spidermike78 Arachnopeon

I have bought half of my collection of Ts from ken and have no complaints. I had one sling who died on me for no reason and ken sold me anotherfor half off. I just bought another sling from him last week. He had a great sale going on. Thx ken

3. Pipa

Pipa Arachnoknight

Ken the Bug Guy , Seller is A+++++

I wanted to mention how awesome both the quality of animals and customer service Ken The Bug Guy provides. I ordered two Chilean scorpion species from him and they all came in healthy, full of energy and very angry, heheehehe... His animals are A++ quality and his packing/ shipping is probably the best I've ever seen! He always responds to his emails in a quick timely manner. I requested a certain ratio sex genders of each species and he honestly did his best at fulfilling the request. I will be doing future business with Ken.

4. Formerphobe

Formerphobe Arachnoking Arachnosupporter

VA, USA
    Yet another excellent transaction with Ken and company. Slings arrived hale and hearty and larger than expected. Excellent communication, packing, etc. I'm never disappointed. :)

5. TarantulasWorld

TarantulasWorld Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

I have ordered a few times from Ken and have yet to be disappointed. I made a purchase for some Isopods and got shipping and tracking info the same day! My Isopods came in happy and healthy. I even got more then what I ordered. Simply amazing! A++ will always recommend.

6. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    Quick shipping and quality animal received. Easy ordering online. Thank you!

7. dredrickt

dredrickt Arachnoknight

Kansas
    POSITIVE

Purchased 2 L. Nigerrimum slings, and 3 Xenesthis Intermedia slings from Ken.

Communication was great and consistent, and Ken was very flexible on shipping since my schedule turned very hectic.
    Slings were well packed for mild weather and arrived very healthy.
    This was my first time buying from Ken, but i wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Thank you Ken!

8. fowlmoodmandy

fowlmoodmandy Arachnopeon

GA
    Got an order in earlier in the week. Everything went as planned. Will be ordering from again soon.

9. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Ken The Bug Guy's new reviews can be found here.