User Kant Wants to Show You...

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Cyriocosmus bertae is one of my (many) favorites. Unfortunately I have not had the honor to keep Kochiana brunnipes yet, to see what tells them apart in terrarium. I've visited both regions in Brasil but, unfortunately it was before I understood that I love spiders.
Second picture is from now. She closing up her two entrance to moult.

Attachments

KenNet

Arachnosquire
So who else can say can't 6 times In The one sentence, or more
Who else? Sorry, I don't know. We have a similar "word game" in swedish.... No one understand that either...
But, it's a beautiful spider on the picture, right?

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Who else? Sorry, I don't know. We have a similar "word game" in swedish.... No one understand that either...
But, it's a beautiful spider on the picture, right?
Yes beautiful spider, it's just a play on words in the English language you would pronounce you're name Kant the same way as we would pronounce can't meaning unable to perform or provide. Sorry if this was offensive to you meant no harm. But yes as you said it is Indeed a beautiful spider

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Yes beautiful spider, it's just a play on words in the English language you would pronounce you're name Kant the same way as we would pronounce can't meaning unable to perform or provide. Sorry if this was offensive to you meant no harm. But yes as you said it is Indeed a beautiful spider
Thanks. No harm done.
I just thought this was a thread for showing my pictures (bad or good). That's all.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Thanks. No harm done.
I just thought this was a thread for showing my pictures (bad or good). That's all.
Sorry this is you're thread bud I'm not saying anything bad in it you can post whatever you want. That is a great pic I love it and Gave it the highest rating I'm allowed to give, hope you upload more in the future. Im looking forward to seeing them and I've watched the thread so I get updates when you upload thI'm, can't wait love seeing pics of T's. all the best @Kant

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Oh... this language barrier....
Thanks for the rating!
I also can't get enough of pictures or videos of the spiders I love. Let's keep them happy. That's the main thing.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Oh... this language barrier....
Thanks for the rating!
I also can't get enough of pictures or videos of the spiders I love. Let's keep them happy. That's the main thing.
Sorry for the confusion again. No problem a picture that good is worth it also welcome to the boards

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Perfect picture? No. Far from!
Blue spider? Yes!
Beautiful spider? Yes!
Popular spider? No.
Why? IMG_20190715_043621-01.jpeg