K what do ya'll think of these big girls

Raven9464

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Both Beautiful and FANTASTIC price for 2 healthy females! I'm jealous :worship::D

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
8" with legs fully extended at the most...but don't worry, it looks female and is not done growing...you might have your 10 inches one day... ;)

synyster

Arachnobaron
Got myself a similar deal 2 years ago, 7" LP and a 5" B.smithi, with glass tanks, for 35$ ;) This guy just didn't want em anymore and posted them for 80$. finally let em off for 35 when I said I wasn't sure about the LP. Anyways it was a great deal and you just scored one too ;) congrats!

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got myself a similar deal 2 years ago, 7" LP and a 5" B.smithi, with glass tanks, for 35$ ;) This guy just didn't want em anymore and posted them for 80$. finally let em off for 35 when I said I wasn't sure about the LP. Anyways it was a great deal and you just scored one too ;) congrats!
WOW where can i meet people like that guy?! haha

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i see the phrase "got it from a rescue" alot... what does that mean? im tryin to boost my collection now. my 7" l.p. just molted 2 nights ago and hooked out... bummer cus it was sold to me as a female. now i gotta do somethin with him before his time is up. without him as my centerpiece,, ill:( feel like my collection dosent exist

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i see the phrase "got it from a rescue" alot... what does that mean? im tryin to boost my collection now. my 7" l.p. just molted 2 nights ago and hooked out... bummer cus it was sold to me as a female. now i gotta do somethin with him before his time is up. without him as my centerpiece,, ill:( feel like my collection dosent exist
"Rescuing" a tarantula refers to buying it from somewhere (usually a local pet store) that keeps it in less-than-ideal conditions for the purpose of giving it a good home with proper care. Hence the term "rescue".

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very good deal. I hope you'd know what to do with 1000-some eggs. Lasiodora have a lot... :eek:

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
youre right.... i got a nice large male... ill pm u by fri and maybe we can make somethin happen... check out lunchboxs photos and molt in my thread " lunchbox is molting finally":D

web eviction

Arachnolord
youre right.... i got a nice large male... ill pm u by fri and maybe we can make somethin happen... check out lunchboxs photos and molt in my thread " lunchbox is molting finally":D
ya I did man lunch box is awesome ! I hope he gets mated and you get some of his young.