Just not sure

Gabbi

Arachnopeon
I’m so devastated and I don’t understand. I did vigorous research to give these guys a great life after I adopted them from a client of mine... and now it appears they are both dead. I don’t even know what happened... both of them were acting totally normal ate totally normal running around and then they just died. Can anyone give me insight? I’m so upset I don’t even understand what happened. We’re they just already old? I wasn’t given an age. They were my first scorps. Arizona bark scorpions

Attachments

Mordax8393

Arachnoknight
With invertebrates, unfortunately it is not always possible to know cause of deaths and unexpected losses, especially for WC stuff are fairly common.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Unfortunately it's one of those things where we'll probably never know. Inverts, especially scorpions, will just randomly die sometimes, even if our care is perfect. If yours were WC they could have had some sort of parasite that finally offed them or they could have just been old and at the end anyway. Maybe there could have been care issues with the client that they couldn't bounce back from. Lots of potential options, but it doesn't make it suck any less. Sorry you lost them.