Just got my first T again in years...

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My hubbs just bought me a T for my birthday, a beautiful pinktoe. I was so excited and happy, even the hubs liked it! As I was watching it through the glass I noticed the hooks ... yep, I bought an ultimate male. It makes me sad not knowing how long he will be with me, but Im glad to be back in the hobby anyway :) here are some pics of him. Anyone have a female for him ;P

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had been out of the hobby for awhile as well, while I was overseas. Ive since been honorably discharged due to medical conditions and have decided to take the hobby up again. I bought one T, and within the next 2 weeks my collection hit 30. Congrats and welcome back! Hope you put that chap to good use.

Aiden O.

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im hoping to put him to good use, i put up an ad for him a wife tonight ;) Welcome back to the hobby yourself :)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Handsome boy! Hopefully you find a date for him!

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
just bought him a wifey! He made a sperm web yesterday so hes still viable! Im so happy right now!

Rabid Flea

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well his wifey arrived yesterday and boy is she gorgeous! He liked her too! They have been staying side by side when he is not building sperm webs. I will post pics as soon as I get off work. Have some good shots of sperm webs (and him eating the web after picking up the sperm) and the two of them together in their newly remodeled home! Im so freakin happy!! {D {D

Thanks TarantulaInc for a wonderful female!!

Last edited:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish you good luck on a very viable, large egg sac R.F!

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice, good luck on your breeding.

I had been out of the hobby for awhile as well, while I was overseas. Ive since been honorably discharged due to medical conditions and have decided to take the hobby up again. I bought one T, and within the next 2 weeks my collection hit 30. Congrats and welcome back! Hope you put that chap to good use.

Aiden O.
Damn that's crazy.