[Inquiry] Jurassic Reptiles in Pomona, CA

Swoop

Arachnosquire
I dunno but your avatar freaks me out and I guess this is as good a time as any to say so.

Seems like their prices are good and they have some cool stuff, including other inverts. From what I've read though, reptile dealers generally do not do well with tarantulas (and some do spectacularly unwell) so proceed with caution.

Interesting that they list the exact number of slings they have, I guess they're a very small operation so I would say send them an email, ask about their shipping methods and if they sound competent it's worth a shot. And then you can start a review thread for us :D

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
I dunno but your avatar freaks me out and I guess this is as good a time as any to say so.

Seems like their prices are good and they have some cool stuff, including other inverts. From what I've read though, reptile dealers generally do not do well with tarantulas (and some do spectacularly unwell) so proceed with caution.

Interesting that they list the exact number of slings they have, I guess they're a very small operation so I would say send them an email, ask about their shipping methods and if they sound competent it's worth a shot. And then you can start a review thread for us :D
Ironically despite the name they specialize in T's. One thing I noticed is their inventory is very fluid. They other day they had a 7 inch P. muticus, among other OW's I have no interest in, but today it's gone. :D

Edit: Has someone, by any chance, ever commented how creepy your avatar is?

Swoop

Arachnosquire
Edit: Has someone, by any chance, ever commented how creepy your avatar is?
You're the first, thank you! :D I made it myself, with the help of the cast and crew of IT.

I might give them a try myself then if they specialize in T's. Good prices and selection. Although I should probably wait until I've had the ones I've got for more than a couple weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
I might give them a try myself then if they specialize in T's. Good prices and selection. Although I should probably wait until I've had the ones I've got for more than a couple weeks.
They don't ship though. LOL. Which species caught your fancy? I am not familiar with the rarity.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have one of their business cards from an expo but I forgot which one. Repticon will be in Costa Mesa November 11-12 so they might be there.