[Warning] jprestileo

boadaddy

Arachnopeon
Anybody know anything about or done business with jprestileo? Thanks

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
See if you can get legitimate references first. Hate to see you flush your money away.

Last edited:

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
I asked him if he had any reviews, waiting for a reply. Where did you see $80 P. Metallicas? What I saw and what we're talking about are 2 each for $250. I was interested in his male B. Boehmei too but he told me it was sold, so somebody must have dealt with him, just have to find them lol. I'm not going to send money without some kind of reassurance. I'll let you know what happens.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am SURE I saw the cheap metallicas under this name today, but i just searched and could not find it.

I edited my post, but still think you should check references, and be wary of zero post sellers.

Found the original post in my history. It has been deleted.

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
Yeah somebody just told me he posted that this morning and then deleted it. I don't plan on sending any money until I know I'm not going to get ripped off. He sent me pictures, if I knew how to get them on here, I'd post them to see if they were somebody elses pictures on the board.

Niloticus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am SURE I saw the cheap metallicas under this name today, but i just searched and could not find it.

I edited my post, but still think you should check references, and be wary of zero post sellers.
I saw the ad also, I believe he had 3 available this morning for $80 each, if I remember correctly.

Niloticus

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I saw the ad also, I believe he had 3 available this morning for $80 each, if I remember correctly.

Niloticus

Yup 3 P. Metallica slings for $80 each.. After a few minutes, the ad was gone... I knew a member once dealt with him last march 31 or around that time I guess, I hope he could help us with his experience... $80 each is too good to be true but we will never know..

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys. I knew I saw it. Actually started to think I was loosing it.

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hes sent me emails and im purchasing 1 metalica spiderling he doesn't use payplay he uses western union or money gram. im asking him for reviews now

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
He hasn't emailed me back since noon. I tried googling him earlier and could only find the 2 posts he's put on here. I also tried facebook and couldn't find anything. Kingstubb, when did he last email you?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Yeah, I just tried to email him again and this is what I got...:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. j.prestileo@inbox.lv

I'm thinking he deleted his email address. This is definately a scam everybody. I asked him to hold them for me and let me do a payment plan type thing until I got my tax return. He told me to just Western Union him $250 and he'd ship both the females today and that I could pay the rest when I got my tax return. Scam. Scam. Scam.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

He/She did not remove his ad. I removed his/her ad and temporarily removed his/her posting rights in the classifieds section, as we are currently investigating him/her and did not want anyone to deal with him/her until things were resolved. Guess I did not get to it in time.

We are waiting to hear back from him/her in response to our inquiries. Please note that the 2 female metallicas were supposedly sold to another user who already sent payment. They were waiting to see if he/she actually sent them before he posted a final review. I am also awaiting a reply from that user to let me know if they were ever received or not.

Always double and triple check sources before sending any money in a manner with no resources to protect yourself.

Debby

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the last email i revived was at 234 pm eastern time it reads:
sorry i do not have paypal.
would you want to get one spiderling or one adult?
i have 3 spiderlings and 2 adults
thanx

so i dont know if actually did sell those females

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

then i just checked my spam and recived a message from him at 2:48

payment by Western Union or Moneygram because i got both services at my address.

80.00 for spiderling + 12.00 for postage to your address

total = $92.00

i have sent pics

i hope any of this info helps

boadaddy

Arachnopeon
Great I've been talking to her for about a week about those two female metallicas and just told me a couple hours ago that they were still available and she could ship tomorrow if I paid tonight. That's the whole reason I started this thread is because I couldn't find any info about her? But she gave me two references earlier and they both said they bought t's from her but of course neither of them are members here so we'll see huh????

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
If he did sell "them", and already recieved money, he's trying to do it again. Here is an email he sent me today:

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:15:01 +0300
To: toogledoo_babe@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: P.metallica

I do not have paypal:
When will your tax be returned?
You can make payment by Western Union.

Send me your address and i can send the 2 spiders to you today.

Can you send 250.00 now by Western Union and then send the rest when your tax comes?

If you can, let me know and i will send the spiders to you today

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I've been talking to them for about a week about them too.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

Be Warned!

This user just joined under a new name and tried listing the same items with slightly different pricing (to throw people off, I can only assume). I suspected the ad so I checked their IP address and it matched. So I have now banned the IP address and merged the accounts. I also changed this from an inquiry thread to a warning thread.

The new name was: maryfischer, email: maryfischer@blumail.org

They NEVER replied to my PM. If they were legit, they would have tried to clear the matter up by messaging me back to regain access, as opposed to just joining under a new assumed name.

If any of you have been contacted by this person, I would suggest avoiding at all costs!

Debby

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Here is a link to their review that I have now restored, considering it to be complete.

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sent this to me today
Hello,

I am new on arachnoborads and have only done business with:

Veronica Rodriguez (Utah, USA) v_rodriguez5@myway.com
Anna Giordano (Georgia, USA) invertebrates@collector.org

I sold spiders to both of them within the last two weeks.

Thanks

im done with this but if anyone wants to take this further

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yea, no one buy from this person. Sadly, I learned the hard way and am now out $1100 because of some poor decisions. Even though it sucks, I'd rather it be me than any of my fellow arachnoboards members. So please, if you see an ad double check before purchasing and if it is too good to be true... it is!!

I'm sure the mods will do a great job at keeping this from happening again to anyone.

This person is actually still trying to get more money out of me. They seem to be very determined to get what they want.