1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Jose (exoskeletoninverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Oasis Inverts, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Advertisement
    POSITIVE

I purchased Jose's breeding pair of Pamphobeteus ultramarinus. I actually saw the ad for them on FB, posted on Jose's behalf by his friend Travis (Yentlequible), and I dealt mainly with Travis during the transaction due to Jose's work schedule -- but I did also want to leave a review for Jose since they were his spiders.

Communication was excellent - I spoke with Jose on the phone a couple times and also exchanged several text messages. He gladly answered any questions I had about them, and was also pleasant to chit-chat with!

He cares very much about the health and well-being of his spiders; both were in excellent condition! Absolutely beautiful Ts.

Jose couldn't have chosen a better person (Travis) to handle the packing/shipping for him - Travis used Jose's method of packing the Ts, and they were perfectly cushioned and secure in their containers, and a total breeze to unpack!

I would not hesitate to purchase from Jose again. Excellent communication, great person, great spiders! Would recommend!

2. Le Wasp

Le Wasp Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Positive

I just received a trade from Jose and the whole experience was positive. Great communication, quick shipping, and everything was expertly packed. Beautiful tarantula, thank you!

3. Just received a trade from Jose... Always a pleasure to deal with him. He goes the full distance to make sure that the T's are received safe and sound. His shipping is one of the best in the hobby, and he really cares about the safety of the animals.

4. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Exoskeleton Invertebrates' new reviews can be found here.