1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Jose (exoskeletoninverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Oasis Inverts, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Julian801

Julian801 Arachnopeon

utah
    Advertisement
    1000% positive---Today I met with Jose to do a trade and I am very happy with the specimens I received as they are in perfect health. He takes very good care of his animals. Jose was very professional, honest, knowledgeable and fair. He also educated me on many topics including Sexing , breeding, husbandry etc. etc. Me and my girlfriend had a very good time seeing all the cool stuff and just talking with him. I will most definitely be doing business with him in the future and if u are planning on doing business with him don't hesitate because it was a very pleasant experience. Thank you again Jose!!! talk to you soon!!!

2. Le Wasp

Le Wasp Arachnoknight

Positive!

A++
    I just traded with Jose, and everything went super smoothly. We both did overnight shipping at the same time, and the entire transaction was very professional. A+ communication, A+ packaging, A+ spider! Seriously, the packaging was done superbly; insulated, heat pad in its own chamber, and clearly packed with care.

I'd definitely recommend buying from Jose, and I plan to continue doing business with him in the future. We're currently still in contact, and he's given me some tips for breeding my B. klaasi. Jose's a super helpful guy; highly recommended.

3. longviewsteven

longviewsteven Arachnosquire

POSITIVE A++++

Got a female B klassi from Jose. Communication was awesome. Packing was flawless. She arrived alive & well, on time, could not be happier.

4. advan

advan raptorer Staff Member

100% Positive

I received a package from Jose last week. The male was in great condition, packing was great and the heatpack was still nice and toasty. His communication is excellent and it was a flawless transaction. I would recommend him to any one! Thanks again Jose! :) -Chad

5. Yentlequible

Yentlequible Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Utah
    100% positive for Jose!

He has spent hours explaining things to me, and will answer anything I ask about his spiders. I bought a handful of spiders, and they are as healthy as they could possibly be. Don't hesitate to contact him and see what he has in stock, because you won't be disappointed!

6. Yentlequible

Utah
    Picked up another spider from Jose a couple days ago, and I couldn't be happier! The spider was very healthy, and He even threw in a really awesome freebie!

7. Yentlequible

Utah
    Purchased two juvenile B. baumgarteni this weekend from Jose. Once again, his spiders are always in excellent condition. Fat and happy. I couldn't be more pleased with his service.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shoyu

Shoyu Arachnopeon

Utah
    I did a trade and purchased a female P. tigrinawesseli as well as an AF L. violaceopes, I couldn't be happier with how smooth everything went. Jose is a good person to do business with, I'll definitely be a returning customer!

A+++ 100% positive

9. A+++++

This is my first transaction with Jose and it was definitely a positive one. I'm so lucky and thankful that I got this male for free which is a huge perk. Communication and packing was top notch. I would recommend this great hobbyist to everyone and I'll be looking forward to are next transaction.

10. Shoyu

Shoyu Arachnopeon

Utah
    Made a purchase from Jose, everything went very smoothly. He is a great seller to deal with and I'm 100% comfortable doing business with him in the future!
    Thanks again Jose!
    A+++

11. Got my order in from jose today very pleased with the whole deal feel like I made a new friend. His packing is superb, communication is perfect keeps in contact through out the whole deal .his animals are nice and healthy and well taken cared of. I plan on doing business with jose in the future 100% satisfied would recommend to anybody thanks eric

12. pardozer

pardozer Arachnoknight

Received my female Immanis yesterday from Jose. Great communication throughout the whole process. She was packed very well, probably the best packaging I have seen yet. He even includes a freebie!! I definitely recommend Jose if you're looking for quality tarantulas! I definitely plan on doing more business with him. Thanks again Jose!

Edward

13. Yentlequible

Utah
    Made another transaction with Jose a few days ago. His spiders are nothing less than spectacular! I purchased a large handful of absolutely stunning specimens, and every single one is in top shape. His communication is excellent, and he was extremely generous to throw in a few freebies to sweeten the already fantastic deal. If you're looking at anything he's selling, then don't hesitate at all. You will not be disappointed at all.

-Travis

14. Shoyu

Shoyu Arachnopeon

Utah
    I made another purchase through Jose last week and I must say I am very pleased with everything that was recieved.
    I was also given a couple of freebies of some species I have never kept before.
    Jose has definitely opened my eyes to the sheer beauty of terrestrial tarantulas!

Thank you so much Jose!
    A+ 100

15. What can I say, the most positive experience from a seller anyone can ask for. My T's were packed to survive a nuclear holocaust!!!
    Very well packaged... Perishable box, styrofoam box, heat pad, blankets, smaller blankets, containers, cotton, paper towels, etc... I would not hesitate to purchase from Jose again. Highly recommended.

A++

16. Received my second order from jose today it was packed best in the business, I was never worried they wouldnt make it a live , jose keeps superb communication and is a pleasure to talk with on phone ships when he says he will, I will continue to do business with him in the future thanks eric

17. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

Ohio
    Positive ++

Shipping was on time, and packed correct for the trip.
    As always, he has been a pleasure to deal with here on the forum and over the phone to secure another successful transaction and shipment with me.
    Thank you for the business.

18. Yentlequible

Utah
    Just purchased a couple G. concepcion, a big female regalis, and a young miranda, along with a couple others Ts from Jose earlier tonight. They are all gorgeous (especially those concepcions!). Thanks again Jose!

19. Yentlequible

Utah
    Yet another good review. Last week I met with Jose to purchase a few more spiders. Among them were some pretty Euathlus species and a gravid female vagans. Well, It didn't take long until she dropped a sac! Here's the mother right here: http://imgur.com/STiQ2IN. It's definitely a new experience for me, as I haven't raised a sac before, but it should be a lot of fun. Thanks Jose!

20. JoeRossi

JoeRossi Arachnohumbled Arachnosupporter

Trustworthy:

Jose was sold 2 P. ultramarinus and were sexed as a pair. I made the mistake of giving Jose 2 females instead of a pair. Being trustworthy Jose told me when he could have kept the female, sold it, bought a male, and then kept the change. I then sent him a true male P. ultramarinus, a little something extra, a packing label, and he sent me the female back. As usual great communication, packing, and genuine love for the hobby.

Thanks again Bandito

• Like Like x 1