1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Jose (exoskeletoninverts.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Oasis Inverts, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Oasis Inverts

Oasis Inverts Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    jose

+++positive+++

Dealing with Jose was wonderful, and I would certainly do it again! Communication was great, the package arrived promptly, the Tarantulas were perfect, and the packing was wonderful! Jose is the man............

2. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    Positive

I should have at least 4 or 5 reviews for Jose just in the last few months! Past that I've been selling, buying, and trading spiders with him for a number of years. Today I finished a deal with him and I couldn't be happier. All the spiders are in their new homes and doing well. If Jose is selling something you want, don't hesitate to get it. You won't be disappointed.

3. spiderfield

spiderfield Arachnobaron

CA
    Positive

+Positive+

I've also been dealing with Jose since last summer and he's an awesome guy. I just recently received some Ts/slings from him and his packaging is impeccable...the box could have been tossed and turned and punted, and the Ts would still come out of their vials ready to bite me. I definitely recommend dealing with him as you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Jose!

4. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    I needed to add another positive review for him. I've known Jose for around 10 years now and we've been selling and trading back and forth throughout that time. Today I had some extra time so my wife and I drove up to Salt Lake and purchased a few more Ts from Jose. I now have some new Brachypelma auratum and B. klaasi as well as a new Acanthoscurria brocklehursti and Augocephalus junodi to add to my collection. I'm pretty excited about them. Jose has some nice looking spiders so if you see something you want, don't hesitate. Get it from him.

5. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon Arachnosupporter

Jose (exoskeletoninverts.com

Excellent. Bought some T's from him. He communicated well and packed excellent. All came alive and healthy. He even through in a few extra. Would not hesititate to do business again.

6. Anastasia

Anastasia Arachnoprince

US
    Positive :D
    excellent communication, spiders came very well packed and in great shape,
    very generous extras
    I pleased with this transaction
    Thank you, Anastasia

PS he also HLH :wicked:

7. xenesthis

xenesthis Arachnobaron Old Timer

Excellent shipment!

POSITIVE

Received a nice box from Jose of his surplus slings.

• Excellent communication
    • Top notch packing. Large qty. type of shipment. No DOAs.
    • When ordering large numbers, Jose will put in extras - nice!
    • Even includes a blanket in the box meant for keeping the spiders warm, but could be used in today's economy for those suffering through a cold winter and need extra blankets in the house. :)

Bottom line, Jose is an enthusiastic breeder that can be trusted and sends you nice critters. AAA+++

8. Oasis Inverts

Oasis Inverts Arachnobaron Old Timer

Two Thumbs Up!!!!!!

I just got done working a trade out with Jose.This guy is hands down is the best guy to deal with. He was up front with everything he was sending and even went the extra mile. When I got the package it was packed so well I think a bomb could have went off and they would have been alive. The animals way bigger and really healthy. Thanks so much jose I hope to be doing business with him more in the future.......... :clap:

Thanks
    Jose

9. I received my box from Jose last week. He shipped right on time, the packing was superb, and the babies were great. I would recommend him to anyone.

10. RB40

RB40 Arachnopeon

Positive

I just recieved my first package from Jose this week and everything was great!! Great guy to deal with and excellent communication. I made a purchase of two slings with Jose and the weather turned horrible so he kept good care of them for about a month till the weather warmed up. So in the meantime he made me a great deal on some more slings, so I bought two more. The packaging was above and beyond, top notch Jose!! When I opened the vials the slings were healthy, fat, and active. I would recommend Jose to anyone. RB40

11. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

Positive!

Gotta give Jose a shout out! Great trades, and his packing is A1 :D Been dealing with him for years, and I highly recommend him! Thanks Jose!

Swifty

12. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon Arachnosupporter

Positive

Its always a pleasure to deal with Jose. He packs well, comminicates well, and always sends nice healthy animals. Would never hesitate to deal with him.

13. syndicate

syndicate Arachnoemperor Old Timer

USA
    Positive!

Recently did a trade with Jose and everything went great!Package showed up on time and the spider sent arrived in excellent shape and very active!
    Would recommend him to anyone!
    Thanks,
    -Chris

14. RB40

RB40 Arachnopeon

Positive

I did a trade with Jose, and my T arrived very healthy, and active. A thumbs for the packing it was A-1!!! :clap: Also excellent communications too. You couldn't ask for any better service. I would recommend him to anyone. RB40

15. RB40

RB40 Arachnopeon

Positive!!

I made another trade with Jose, and my T arrived in perfect condition. Once again the packaging was A-1, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thx Jose RB40

16. dgyoung

dgyoung Arachnopeon

I bought some P. metallicas from jose and he is awesome!!! made the 1000 mile trip worth every mile! This guy will hook you up get your T's from him and i promise you that you will not be disapointed! his pokies are awesome!
    Thanks for the Metallicas JOSE!!!!!
    ~dahlton

17. RB40

RB40 Arachnopeon

Positive

My package arrived yesterday from Jose, and all the T's were in excellent shape, and the packaging was above and beyond great!!! I've been dealing with Jose for a couple of years now, and I couldn't ask for better service, and communications, plus the prices were terrific. I would recommend him to anyone. Thx Jose A-1 job Robert B.

18. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire

+++Very positive+++

I was contacted by Jose due to my ad about MM P.subfusca.Excellent comunication super packing job,package arived on time and spider showed up in perfect shape.I pleased with this transaction .I would do business with
    Jose again.:)
    Highly recommend!
    Aleks

19. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

Ohio
    Very positive

++Jose was very helpful to answer my own questions. ++A+
    He fulfilled his obligation of payment exactly on the date he stated.
    He also helped identify a few things about my own personal collection.
    Jose, thank you.

20. justingordon

justingordon Arachnosquire

Jose is a friendly and honest guy to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell with him! Thanks for the smooth transaction buddy!