1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Rossi

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by climbingregalis, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Advertisement
    hi there,

i contacted joe about a couple pokies i was looking for. communication was excellent and we decided to meet the next day. it was very gracious of him to not only to invite my friend and i into his home, but spend the time to show us a few gems i'd only seen in pictures.

this was very positive experience. not only will i be doing business with him in the future, but i ended up purchasing 2 others at a very agreeable price, and got a very nice freebie.

i would not hesitate to recommend anyone to joe. he's a nice guy and has high quality animals.

thanks again joe,

mark barker

2. xenesthis

xenesthis Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive dealings always!

Joe is a very enthusiastic hobbyist that is very pleasant to do trades and purchases with. We have done a few transactions together and Joe is AAA+++ in my book. Great communications and quality of animals.

3. fjwallace

fjwallace Arachnopeon

Maine
    Joe Rossi - Good transaction

Joe sent items quickly and all arrived in great shape and as advertised. Thanks Joe!

4. Got my female Flame Knee from Joe the other day. She was very well packed, especially as it's mid winter in PA and she arrived warm and lively. Excellent animal, excellent packing and excellent service. I would absolutely buy from Joe again and highly recommend him if you are interested in his stock. Olly, Bugologist.

5. jonnyquong

jonnyquong Arachnosquire

Do not hesitate to deal with joe!!!

I ordered a juvi female Yellow Tiger crested gecko from Joe. :D Throughout our communications, I almost got the feeling he was sitting at his computer waiting for my emails, as the responses were so quick! :eek: Joe was full of information (I'm a noob in the Gecko world) and he patiently answered all my questions. :worship:
    The little princess he sent is WAY prettier than the photo I picked her from... packing was superb, prices are VERY competetive. I WILL buy from him again!

Thanks again, Joe!

Jon

6. robd

robd Arachnobaron

I recently found Joe had a post on "For Sale" with a MM H incei for <edit>. I didn't have the funds to buy the little guy outright, so I contacted Joe and requested a 50/50. Joe explained to me how unfortunately he recently didn't have much luck with loaning out MM's in the hopes of getting slings back.

I don't have any reviews or breeding experience yet, so I offered to pay for the shipping. He seemed to appreciate my willingness to work something out here and said let's do a 50/50, send me <edit> for the shipping & handling, and you can keep the male. Awesome!

Monday came around and he shipped it early enough to where I'd receive the next day via USPS Express all the way from California to Tennessee. About 2:50 PM my time and it arrived, healthy and well and we have our fingers crossed hoping for the best.

Positive transaction so far and I would definitely work with him again.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  7. mitchrobot

mitchrobot Arachnoknight Old Timer

just purchased a MM balfouri from Joe. great communication, and worked out a good deal with me. the packing job was bullet proof. that box could have survived being thrown out of a plane ;).
    the spider is fat and active, not lethargic from shipping at all. :clap:

8. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Positive

Got a special package from Joe today. Excellent communication and packaging. Joe included an extra specimen as well. Have done business with Joe before and look forward to doing so again as the opportunity arises.

9. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

WHAT?? Couldn't be any better!!

I have just relatively recently started to do business with Joe. I just wish I had the privilege of knowing him longer because he is just an upstanding, honest, helpful good guy! I have sent him a couple of my mature boys and today I received one of his beautiful C ritae MM. Joe told me he was a spunky little boy. I scoffed at Joe (not really) but because of Joes rediculously perfect packing the boy came out ready to take on the world. He took me for a bit of a chase. Joe would NEVER say "I told you" :} (BUT HE DID!!;) )
    I will do business with him until, well, forever.

10. Smitty78

Smitty78 Arachnobaron

Positive

I purchased a IM X. intermedius from Joe. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Communication is great, packing is superb, and everything was delivered as promised.

11. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Great Collection A+ Specimens

Just completed a deal with Joe. Picked up a p. metallica and a B. auratum from his home. Really knowledgeable and great to do business with. I would have no problems buying from him in the future.

12. Quixtar

Quixtar Arachnobaron Old Timer

I just completed a local transcation with Joe for a female E. olivacea who is absolutely stunning! Great guy, great communication, one of the best I've dealt with, and we will be doing business again in the future for sure!

Thanks again Joe!

13. Just got my end of a very generous trade and i could not be happier! Perfect shipping and communication! thanks joe!

14. xgrafcorex

xgrafcorex Thread Killer Old Timer

Positive!

I purchased a P metallica and X immanis from Joe and the entire transaction was great! He responded to any questions I had very quickly, and shipped exactly when he said he would. The package arrived and was well put together, it would've survived quite a beating. The deal was great too! Highly recommended!

Thanks a lot Joe!

:D

15. !!!Positive!!!

I ordered and received a gorgeous P. miranda female from Joe last week. The whole process was very smooth. Fast communication, excellent packing and incredible T. A+ :D

16. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Joe Rossi is the man!!

Seriously, I can't tell you how great this guy is. I just got some beautiful new Ts from Joe. They came is with attitude and just as healthy as they could be. Packing was exceptional as usual and the prices were fantastic. I'm so glad someone refered me to him a while ago. I would recommend Joe to anyone anytime without hesitation. THANK YOU JOE! :)

17. Purpurea / Immanis Trade

First want to say, Joe, you are top notch. My first trade on the boards and it went perfect. Great communicator and will answer any question you may have. Thank you for the extra tarantulas, you didnt have to do that.
    Great doing business w/ you,
    Ryan

18. Yeah, just met up with mr. Joe rossi for a trade, great guy!!!
    Will love to do more business with him anytime!

Untill next time, Joe... Thanx again bro!!!

19. Armstrong5

Armstrong5 Arachnosquire

GA
    Positive!!

I just bought a B. Klassi from Joe and she is amazing. He actually sent her early which was awesome because it was a total surprise. Communication was great and so was everything else. Would recommend him to everybody GREAT GUY!!
    Thanks so much Joe look forward to doing business with him again!!

20. amelie

amelie Arachnopeon

i purchased a MM Avic. Minatrix from joe, the packing was terrific, insulated and everything. The minatrix came out looking great also, nice and active. i wouldnt hesitate to buy T's from joe again down the line.

Excellent seller!