1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

JC <formerly arachneman> (Jean Carlos Velasquez)

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by MyNameIsYours, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Advertisement
    Just completed a transaction with Mr. Velasquez smoothly. Payment was made promptly and he received package with no delays. Thanks! :clap:

2. clear

clear Arachnosquire

Positive

Fast payment, easy to work with on shipping. Cant ask for any better!

3. Goomba

Goomba Arachnobaron

Excellent packaging, product just as described, an absolute pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended. :cool:

4. Weird_Arachnid

Weird_Arachnid Arachnoknight Old Timer

NY
    Positive

I'm kinda late with a review of recommendation :wall:

Anyhoo, I've purchased a fat/heathy female golden knee from Arachneman. He also included a freebie pinktoe :)

I plan on buying from him again.

Thanks

5. Smitty78

Smitty78 Arachnobaron

++Positive++

I received my two T. apophysis today from Arachneman. Communication was great, packaging was superb, and he even threw in a free P. cambridgei female. I will not hesitate to do business with him again.

6. DansDragons

DansDragons Arachnobaron

POSITIVE

just received a beautiful female A. metallica and a 3.5" Female OBT freebie from JC. packing, communication and service was great!

HIGHLY recommended!

7. maxxx

maxxx Arachnopeon

NYC
    positive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks this is the second trade I did with him alway a good deal , nice healthy T's all the time and a freebie that I did not even know about. Thanks again

8. Sr. Chencho

Sr. Chencho Arachnoknight Old Timer

Jean C. Velasquez

We just made a trade with J.C. and it was the most pleasant and trouble free experience we've had. He has great packing experience and strives to make the safety of his Ts a priority. We were surprised on his method of our new A. metallica female enclosed tightly in her transit cocoon. A++ The T was in excellent health and bigger than what we expected. He kept abreast of all our PMs and answered immediately. We are looking forward in doing business with this gentleman in the near future. NO SECOND THOUGHTS!!
    Very pleased and thankful members,
    Fred and Sil Ino.
    Encinal, Texas

9. hassman789

hassman789 Arachnobaron

Great!!!!!!!! A++++++++++++

i just bought a female curly hair from JC and everything was great! the shipping was as expected and and great packing and everything is what he said it was!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! A+++++++++ 10/5:D:D:D:D

10. Just recieved 10 obt 2nd instars and 1 H. mac along with 3 freebes from JC. packing was great and shipping was on time. Will buy again.

11. Spunky

Spunky Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive!

I received a MM P. irminia today. Packing was perfect and heat pack still warm, great communication. Do not hesitate to do business with JC, you will not be disppointed.

12. Eminator

Eminator Arachnopeon

Fast shipping, super spiders, thanks! Highly recommend!

13. Jc

POSSITIVE!!!!!
    just got my mini p.regalis collony today(5--3")
    package arrived earlier than expected, was packed very well, and the size of the Ts was underestimated(more like 4")....
    im so happy...i will recomend anyone to him and jump on any good deals he has in the future!!!

14. ArachnidSentinl

ArachnidSentinl Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Positive! *thumbs up*

I received a 4.5" adult female OBT from JC today. The packaging was great and she was no worse for wear (despite the frigid, icy weather). I would buy from him again in a heartbeat. :clap:

15. KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy Arachnodemon

Positive

Did a trade with him and everythign came in packed well and alive. He communicated well and gave me a good deal. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

16. homedude07

homedude07 Arachnopeon

a++++ verry positive

got my end of a trade yesterday from jc...packing was verry good spiders were are lively almost got tagged by the female p.regalis....will defenetly do more buisness wth him again....highlyrecomended:clap:

17. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    positive

nice packing job, I didnt include a heat pack on my end for our trade but he did with an insulated box!

fast replies and shipped as promised

will do biz or trades with him again,

thanks man,

18. Jilly1337

Jilly1337 Arachnoknight

Positive!!!

My 2 A. versicolors were just delivered healthy and happy. They were packaged wonderfully. Communication was excellent and the transaction was as smooth as could be. They are a bit larger than the 1" they were described but that's a good thing!!

I am super pleased and would definitely purchase from JC again!!

19. miarachnids

miarachnids Arachnoknight Old Timer

I recieved my end of a trade with JC. The spider came in well packed and healthy.

20. WOW
    100% POSSITIVE!!!!
    just got my beauty!!! perfect packing, great communication. wouldnt hesitate to trade with JC again
    thanx man