Jamies Tarantulas

Unchain

Arachnopeon
Is anyone out there having trouble with jamies tarantulas site, when i choose the site the orange like page does not show up it be another blueish kinda site and the page also says not secure before that page and quotes hackers might be trying to steal your information from jamies tarantulas. It kinda recently started if anyone knows how to deal with that issue let me know.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
They are migrating the site, Jamie posted about the migration on Facebook a few days ago.

vancwa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Same problem here. Will just have to wait till things are settled.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Still havin probs w/the site with Safari on iPhone

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Is anyone out there having trouble with jamies tarantulas site, when i choose the site the orange like page does not show up it be another blueish kinda site and the page also says not secure before that page and quotes hackers might be trying to steal your information from jamies tarantulas. It kinda recently started if anyone knows how to deal with that issue let me know.
I was having the same issues, beginning a few weeks ago. One day everything is fine, the next day I was getting security warnings, and my school computer actually blocked me from visiting the pages on the site.

I sent them an email, explaining that my computer was giving me security warnings when I visited the site. The reply was that they were up grading the server.

Today everything is fine...no more issues.

Kitara

Arachnodemon
I was trying to place an order and wasn't able to so I sent an email. They can send an invoice bypass the website if you need something before it is finished.

Unchain

Arachnopeon
I was having the same issues, beginning a few weeks ago. One day everything is fine, the next day I was getting security warnings, and my school computer actually blocked me from visiting the pages on the site.

I sent them an email, explaining that my computer was giving me security warnings when I visited the site. The reply was that they were up grading the server.

Today everything is fine...no more issues.
ok cool