1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamie's tarantulas

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by tristan4033, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tristan4033

tristan4033 Arachnosquire Active Member

Advertisement
    Would you guys reccomend her for some Grammastola slings

2. wetwork

wetwork Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Never bought slings from her. Bought a juvenile B. smithi and she was packaged perfectly though. Also bought all my enclosures from her.

3. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoking Active Member

Didn't you wanted Hysterocrates gigas, Pterinochilus murinus, Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus etc just a couple of hours ago? :angelic:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. tristan4033

tristan4033 Arachnosquire Active Member

I'm going to do a big order sometime soon

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoking Active Member

Bravo! :-s

6. G. pulchra

G. pulchra Arachnogod Old Timer

Personally, I only purchase from people/vendors that support this site. I'm not sure I've ever seen Jamie post or advertise here?

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. DrowsyLids

DrowsyLids Arachnosquire Active Member

I've purchased two T's from her separately and I was very happy with both orders.

Edit* neither of my purchases were of that genus I was only commenting on my experience with their service

8. Got my 1/2" G. pulchripes from Jaime along with a P. irminia sling, and an A. purpurea sling as later orders. Couldn't be happier and I highly recommend her.

9. Goodlukwitthat

Goodlukwitthat Arachnosquire Active Member

I've ordered several times from her and highly recommend her services. Never had a bad transaction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Trenor

Trenor Arachnoprince Active Member

NC
    I bought Ts long before I even knew this site existed. Most of my first Ts are from other sites, facebook and local shows like Repticon. I do tend to look here first nowadays but I'm not opposed to buying elsewhere if they have what I'm looking for.

I've bought a number of Ts from her early on and she was always awesome to work with. Great packing and prompt shipping.

11. Charlottesweb17

Charlottesweb17 Arachnopeon

Canada
    I bought my slings from a reputable breeder in Canada. Reasonable prices, packed well and actually arrived a day early. Other than the problem with Canada Post everything went well. Am buying again from them the question is what do I buy I have a list a mile long lol.

12. Thistles

Thistles Arachnobroad Arachnosupporter

She used to! That's how I first found out about her. She's user Sukai94 I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. cold blood

cold blood Arachnoemperor Active Member

Sure she's reliable...but so are hundreds of others. Just read the review pages;)

Whether dealers or breeders, buying is a pretty reliable proposition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anoplogaster

Anoplogaster Arachnosquire Active Member

She's a great dealer. I have bought spiders AND enclosures from her. Great packing jobs, and she takes care of you. I once had an enclosure that cracked in transit, and she acted very quickly to get another one to me (in a larger box with double the padding, I noticed.... haha).

I recommend her highly. Never a bad experience!

15. user 666

user 666 Arachnosquire Active Member

I only bought from Jamie once (but only because I wasn't interested in anything else she carried).

I bought two Ts, one of wich was supposed to be a 1.5" S calceatum. It turned out to be a 3" calceatum, and I had no suitable enclosure to keep it in.

16. JoeyCortez

JoeyCortez Arachnopeon

So I know I'm a noob to the hobby but I will say that I ordered my first G.pulchripes sling from her and I would definitely purchase from her again, so long as other well-known sites don't have the same size T for a lower price.

17. AphonopelmaTX

AphonopelmaTX Moderator Staff Member

Mod Note

This is not the area for dealer/ seller reviews. Reviews for Jamie's Tarantulas can be found here.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.