1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Jamies Tarantulas - Sukai94 (www.jamiestarantulas.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Tarantulanursery, Mar 16, 2009.

1. bugguy1

bugguy1 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    My first order with Jamie was for one of the arboreal adult tarantula cages. This was one of the complete setups. First off, the item was very reasonably priced, especially considering all of the stuff that came with it. The cage itself is very well constructed and I will definitely be buying more of these in the future. The items were also very well packed with lots of packing material, insuring a safe delivery. Not only do I plan on ordering more of these cages but I also will be ordering spiderlings in the future as well. Highly recommended seller!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  2. peskyfish

peskyfish Arachnopeon

Great experience!

Just wanted to give my great experience with jamiestartantulas.com a quick post in here.
    Ordered a couple of her cage kits and some live rusty red roaches and everything was excellent all around!
    Will be back soon for more!

3. los3r

los3r Arachnosquire

Fantastic! 2 separate orders one for 3 c. gracilis and one for a n. chromatus and an a. minatrix. Both arrived extremely well packed and much sooner than I had expected. Will definitely do business with again :D

4. TCVulpes

TCVulpes Arachnopeon

A+ experience yet again!

Just received my 2" female G pulchripes from Jamie's today. This is my 3rd T, all ordered from Jamie's in the past year. Yet again, wonderful communication and amazing delivery. Packaging beyond reproach. The T is gorgeous and in perfect health. I simply can not recommend Jamie's enough. The respect for their animals is top notch and it shows in every aspect of dealing with them.

5. bugguy1

I have been buying enclosures from Jamie pretty regularly now but just ordered my first tarantulas from her. I got three females...Euathlus pulcherrimaklassi (blue femur), E. pulcherrimaklassi (green femur) and Euathlus truculentus. I have been interested in getting some Euathlus for awhile and she seems to be the only one who has them consistently. They arrived on time, were well packaged and very healthy. I immediately transferred them to their new homes, admiring at how beautiful they were and how gentle (though the green femur was a bit more skittish), and they all ate right away. My only complaint, which is not Jamie's fault, is that the day my order shipped I noticed on her webpage she added for sale a breeding pair of Euathlus sp. red. If I had known I would've added them to this order, saving on shipping. Looks like I will be ordering again!

6. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnodemon Active Member

100% POSITIVE
    My order came packaged very well, will do more business with Jamie in the future.
    Received a bunch of water bowls, small long bark tube,
    1-Euathlus truculentus sling, and 1-Brachypelma albopilosum sling.

7. Gunner

Gunner Arachnopeon

Just got my pair of Chilean Coppers

Great ts, perfect shipping best seller around

8. Kinkyskink

Kinkyskink Arachnopeon

110% POSITIVE!!!

I have ordered a few times from Jaimie in the past and have never been disappointed. This time I purchased two A. diversepies slings from her and completely panicked when the post office attempted delivery when I was not home! Not only did this void my LAG warrentee but it also meant another day in the mail for the two spiderlings. I went the next day to pick up the slings and was thinking the worst with a 4 day travel period and our local temperatures over 95 degrees but both slings were perfect when I opened them thanks to Jaimie's TERRIFIC packaging.

Thanks for the new babies Jaimie! Great purchase as always!

9. spiderbesideher

spiderbesideher Arachnosquire

100% positive! Ordered a B. albopilosum and enclosure deal in January. Friendly email correspondence answering my questions. Arrived quickly, expertly packaged and nice and warm! Definitely have my eye on a few more from Jamie's already for my next order.

10. bugguy1

I just got another order for Jamie's and once again I cannot say enough good things about her and her service. I have been wanting to get some new t's for the last couple of weeks but decided to wait until her website was back up. I am glad I did as she had one of my holy grail species, Euathlus sp. red (and females at that). So I ordered that as well as Ephebopus uatuman, Ephebopus cyanognathus and Hapalopus sp. “Columbia". They all arrived quickly and safely and all are very healthy and ate right away. Don't ever hesitate when it comes to ordering from her!

11. spiderbesideher

spiderbesideher Arachnosquire

Another great transaction with Jamie. Personal email followup, excellent packaging and a beautiful healthy GBB sling, all for a great price. Repeat customer!

12. Draketeeth

Draketeeth Arachnosquire

USA
    I am pleased with my eight-legged child

Positive

This is an overdue review for an order I placed back in June. Jamie's was my first tarantula buying experience with an online seller, and I was pleased with the transaction. The website is easy to navigate and everything is clearly labeled and kept up to date, so there's no hassle.

I purchased a Brachypelma albopilosum special (Spidering 1/3-1/2" plus small enclosure). The spider came well packaged among with the other items I bought, and everything was in great shape. Shipping was speedy.

The spiderling itself was as advertised, and after getting over it's initial shipping timidity, it turned into a robust, active little burrower with a healthy appetite.

Overall, I'm pleased with the transaction, and would buy from this seller again.

13. parthicus

parthicus Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

I ordered a 3 inch female Aviculara Aviculara along with an enclosure. I am pleased with my purchase and would recommend her to anyone. I will be buying from her again.

14. smiittyy

smiittyy Arachnosquire

I have placed 2 orders through jamies tarantulas. If your just starting out in the hobby, the bundles she offers are unique from what ive seen from other breeders. She has them set-up to where everything you need for the slings are included at an awesome price. Ive bought a versicolor,n.chromatus, and P.murinus. All at great prices, all of them are healthy and are thriving.

Only negative is a slow response time to questions via email, but in the end getting healthy cb tarantulas at great prices and having them arrive safe is what matters. And i will be using her again.

15. Tomoran

Tomoran Arachnoknight

Another great transaction

Just purchased two T. gigas slings from Jamie's. My order went out a day later than we had originally planned, which was absolutely no problem whatsoever. However, to make up for it, Jamie included two of her sling enclosures. I thought that was a fantastic gesture, especially as I was not the least perturbed by the delay. Once again, everything was packed well and the slings arrived in great health and ate immediately. Another great experience from this vendor.

16. KloroformDreams

KloroformDreams Arachnopeon

I agree. I've never had any issues with Jamie's Tarantulas.

17. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnoknight

Ohio
    Positive

I bought an LP sling w/ enclosure from jamiestarantulas and it arrived alive and well even after a delay in transit. I do not know how to begin to express satisfaction, packing was perfect, the sling was packed nicely in the pill vile and the heat pack was still very warm. So if course i am going to say

1000% positive,

Go go order some tarantulas from jamiestarantulas.com now, prices are very good, plus you will not regret it.

i would definitely order from them again.

Again 1000%

18. alexb2000

alexb2000 Arachnopeon

SC
    I just received my first mail order tarantula purchase from jamies today. 100% positive. The packaging was excellent and the spiders are beautiful. I am so happy.

19. stevoblue

stevoblue Arachnopeon

USA
    Great Breeder. Great Supplier

I had a problem with an enclosure I bought from Jamie's. It was packed well but arrived broken. I contacted her sent some photos and received my replacement. No hassle No problems.

I also received a sling from her. The sling was healthy active and packed perfectly.

20. Goldcup

Goldcup Arachnopeon

Just got my Versicolor and rosehair from Jaimie's. Packaging was great spiders look healthy and she threw in a keepers guide. Only problem I had was I picked the wrong shipping and the government got it to me in 9 days instead of 3!