1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Jamies Tarantulas - Sukai94 (www.jamiestarantulas.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Tarantulanursery, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Advertisement
    Positive! Jamie was very nice and to lent me her male for a breeding loan.

2. Jmugleston

Jmugleston Arachnoprince

Utah
    Positive

Jamie sent 4 versis and all arrived in perfect condition. The packing was excellent, the shipping prompt, and the price was great. I would definitely do business with Jamie again.
    Thanks

3. bkelley02

bkelley02 Arachnosquire

Postive!

Received 3 versis today and all arrived in great shape! Beautiful little slings. Would definitely buy from again.

4. Loudog760

Loudog760 Arachnoknight

CA
    Positive!

Just got my two versis from sukai. Shes is very nice, great packing and great prices! I will do business with her again!

5. ATRB

ATRB Arachnopeon

NC
    No problems everything went smooth. Thanks for the versis!

6. ExoticMangos

ExoticMangos Arachnopeon

Positive! Thanks for the smooth transaction, the Ts are beautiful!

7. reptiles ny

reptiles ny Arachnopeon

very smooth transaction
    both versicolor slings are very live and healthy
    hands down best prices on versicolor

8. Aundrea

Aundrea Arachnopeon

Yesterday I got my Versicolor's and they are in perfect condition!! Very healthy and fast. Price is great and the shipping is great. She is very friendly and answered all of my questions. I for sure would buy from her again!!! Thanks Jamie!!!! :D

9. evicton

evicton Arachnoknight

Positive

Recieved my slings very active right out of the straw this was after the post office misshipped them and they arrived a day late. Will do business again.

10. mma316

mma316 Arachnosquire

Super Service!

I recieved my versies in excellent condition. They are doing well and feasting on pre-killed pinheads. Will do business with her again!:D

11. homedude07

homedude07 Arachnopeon

Positive

I JUST GOT MY 2 NEW A.VERSICOLOR SLINGS BOTH CAME IN WITH LOTS OF LIFE AND WERE EATING RITE WAY....:clap:

12. Selket

Selket Arachnobaron

Positive!

Just got my 2 Versi slings. They are very active. I threw a cricket in each enclosure just now. Jamie was very good about shipping and communication. Would do business with again.

Thanks.

13. Kuro

Kuro Arachnosquire

Kansas
    +++Positive+++

just got my 2 versi's from Jamie a few minutes ago. very active and healthy! the one little squirt liked his straw so much he had to be very gently prodded out and into his new enclosure.

will be buying from jamie in the future she has great versi's!!

14. Positive!

Just got my versicolor from Sukai94. Great condition! The price was amazing too. She even refunded my shipping since there was a slight delay. Excellent communication throughout our whole deal. I will definately do business with Sukai again!

15. aluras

aluras Arachnobaron

A+++++++++++

{D Just got some versicolor slings from Sukai94 Im Very pleased with them. Very active and healthy looking. packing was GREAT. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. She also refunded my shipping costs due to some confusion, Great customer service....Thanks again.
    ~Aaron Luras

16. jb7741

jb7741 Arachnoknight

Positive

Positive.

Received two beautiful blue puffballs ( A. versi) today.

Well packaged using the soda straw method.

Very active and eating already.

Thanks

17. reptile3

reptile3 Arachnopeon

Positive!!!I received my 2 versies today. Excellent condition.
    Both are very alert, great looking! Thank you so much Jamie.
    Will do business again & recommend to friends as well!

18. JC

JC Arachnoprince

USA
    Perfect!

Very good communication, very good pricing, and very good packaging. Slings arrived lighting quick. I'm super satisfied with the whole transaction. Thanks Jamie! :D :D :D

A++++++++

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  19. spider_mike

spider_mike Arachnosquire

versicolor slings

Great service. Slings all arrived in perfect condition. Everything went as promised.

Thank You!

20. robc

robc Arachnoemperor

Just awesome!!!!!

positive!!!!!!!!

I got this P. metallica from Sukai94 (Jamie)...she bought the female and had Gootyguy (chris) send her to me....The packing was great!!! So basicaly I have the female and M and will be breeding them and exchanging slings with Jamie.....jamie is a true asset to this hobby...her communication is top notch and her love for this hobby realy shows! I tust her 100%!!

Robc

[YOUTUBE]bLmqCQzpllM[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]