1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Inquiry] Jabberwock Reptiles

Discussion in 'Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings' started by Nightshady, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Nightshady

Nightshady Dislike Harvester Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Anyone order from them recently? I found two posts here that were positive, but they were both over 3 years old. Yes I realize that they are a reptile place and not ideal, but was curious if anyone had actual experience with them. Thanks in advance!

2. Allie2070

Allie2070 Arachnopeon

I just had a very negative experience with them. Both of my slings arrived dead and I was not refunded. The owner also stopped responding to my emails. I’m in the process of filing a claim with my credit card company.

• Sad Sad x 1
  3. wetwork

wetwork Arachnosquire

CA
    Ordered a female H. mac earlier this year with no issues.

4. ccTroi

ccTroi Arachnosquire

I’ve done two purchases from them.
    First: 1 female P. cancerides and 2 juvenile unsexed P. cancerides. Fairly cheap imo
    Second: 4 B. klassi unsexed 3/4”. I got them at a very good price. Practically a steal! and I got a freebie.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
  5. LdLrLyChLd

LdLrLyChLd Arachnosquire Active Member

TWO THUMBS DOWN
    I received my first T ever and it was missing two legs! I was so upset as it was expensive and I had researched and planned for over a year. sent an email with a response a brief apology and my T soon lost another leg and died. Totally traumatized and it took awhile for me to gain the confidence to continue to pursue the hobby. I had emailed again and never received a response!

6. LunarB

LunarB Arachnopeon

great experience for me, bought my first T from their, and he helped gibe me everything i needed(no less, no more). not sure about online ordering though.

7. They’re local to me and I’ve never had a problem. Obviously accidents will happen, but I’ve never received an injured or unhealthy animal from them (reptiles and arachnids), and I’ve purchased over 50 different animals from them

8. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    ADMIN NOTE: Please make sure that all actual reviews are posted in the correct section. Any posted in here WILL be removed.

Thanks,

Debby