1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

Advertisement
    Another great order from John and Tracy unpacked today and everything looks GREAT! Thanks again guys!

2. Positve!!!!

Received my order yesterday and everything was perfect! specimen arrived alive and healthy and the packing was great! i will definitely do business again. Thank you very much!

3. GForce14063

GForce14063 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

I just purchased a mature male T. stirmi he was well packaged and a perfect specimen. John also threw in a freebee P. cancerides awesome. I highly recommand john as a honorable gentlemen to do business with.

Robert:happy::worship:

4. Positive!!!

Got my order from John and Tracy today all the animals were packed great and looked great. Will always do business with them. Thanks again.

5. Very Positive! I just got 4 RCF Rosies from John and he included a freebie B. vagans! All are very healthy and were well packed! I am very happy and would definitely buy more T's from John!

Thank you sir!

6. louis1618

louis1618 Arachnopeon

i received two 5 to 6 in centipedes only to end up with both nearly 8 inch!!! wowza great A+ plus over all dealer

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Just got my package today from John. I ordered 4 adult female G. Pulchripes, and he gave me a choice of 2 freebies. I chose the P. Cancerides. He gave me a great deal on these girls! Communication and prices were awesome! Packing was great, they all made it just fine! I would not hesitate to do business with him again! I'm very happy with my purchase! Thanks again! :)
    -Genny

8. BorisTheSpider

BorisTheSpider Overly Complicated

I made several purchases from John and I'm am always impressed with his service , great communication and of course the top notch animals . My T arrived packed perfectly and came out of the box looking great . I have no doubt that I will buy from him again .

9. Tarac

Tarac Arachnolord

Florida
    100% positive

Always a pleasure dealing with Tracy, have dealt with her and John multiple times and am never disappointed. She found a few wish list T's for me, all perfect and healthy and at a fantastic price. Hands down my preferred breeder/dealer.

This time around she was extremely patient too, doing some bank swapping and had to send a check which was apparently destroyed by the mail carrier and had to be resent. Took forever especially taking into account that we are only a hop, skip and a jump away from each other in Florida. Snail mail is not exaggerating.

Highly recommended!!

10. Big_nito

Big_nito TRISKELION Arachnosupporter

Just received my Ts yesterday that was a result of another great deal from John! Very easy to deal with and he always make sure that his customer is 101% satisfied. Ill definitely do another business with John in the near future!

11. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

This was my first transaction with John, it went flawlessly. I can see that I have found another trustworthy person to deal with to get quality tarantulas! Thanks!

12. Anansi12

Anansi12 Arachnosquire

Florida
    I picked up 6 healthy T's from John and Tracy at Repticon Tampa yesterday and Tracy even threw in a freebie toward the communal tank I'm setting up. These two easily had the best table with tarantulas at the whole convention. I will quite happily be referring to J & T Reptiles and Exotics the next time I'm tarantula shopping.

13. positive!

bought a female A. metallica from john and right off the bat i was pleasantly surprised with the quick communication as well as the fact he offered me a freebie on such a small order. for some reason my shipment was in transit for a few more days than expected but due to his great packing she is still in good shape. communication was top notch and i was impressed with his concern about the whereabouts of my package and him also inquiring as to how the spider herself was doing after shipping. i'm happy with my purchase and i would definitely order from him again c:

14. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

I just received some more tarantulas from John. As always John was very pleasant to work with. The spiders were shipped quickly and all arrived in superb health. They were much larger than expected what a nice surprise! This is not my first nor will this be my last transaction with John. Highly recommended!

-Jamie

15. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Just did another trade with John and am very pleased once again! Everyone made it here safe and sound. As usual packing and communication were both awesome!!

Thanks again for the great spider!!
    -Genny :D

16. taraction

taraction Arachnosquire

fast shipping, great packaging and communication. 100% recommend!

17. rob0t

rob0t Arachnoknight

SC
    Got a big girl in from John. Great looking tarantula and top notch communication and packing. 100% recommended.

18. Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Exoskeleton Invertebrates Arachnoangel Old Timer

Positive!

I just receive my order today from John and Tracy, both spiders came in awesome. They promptly reply to my question without any hesitation. Great conversation with both of them, I was on the phone with them for a while so sorry I took some of your time but it is well appreciated. I will do business with them again and I will recommend anyone to them. Thanks you guys for my new addition to my personal collection. I also received a freebie!!!!

Jose
    www.exoskeletoninverts.com
    support@exoskeletoninverts.com

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  19. BrettG

BrettG Arachnoprince

Super pleased with my transaction!
    John was fantastically easy to deal with. He replied back quickly and offered a great deal. Packing was great and my new little guys are quite spunky.
    Would not hesitate to purchase from again
    Thanks!
    -Kelly

20. GBB slings

POSITIVE! Ive got five T's from J & T and every time I am very happy.
    This time it was two GBB slings fat and healthy.
    Thanks