1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. HaploFool

HaploFool Arachnoknight

VA
    Advertisement
    Extremely positive!!! A++++++

Firstly John is an extremely nice guy to deal with. Secondly, he cares a great deal about these animals being as healthy as they are!! Secondly they are packed and packed beautifully!! Plus I got a really wonderful freebie!! I will not hesitate to do business with John again nor would I hesitate to recommend him to others!! Thank you so much John!! :clap::clap:

2. biomarine2000

biomarine2000 Arachnoangel

I finished a trade with a trade. Very smooth and one great packing job.

3. Newflvr

Newflvr Arachnosquire

Positive!

Positive!

Just recieved my half of a trade with John. The T is happy and healthy and the packing job was very good. Would work with John again. Thanks Kevin

4. Anastasia

Anastasia Arachnoprince Old Timer

US
    Positive!

Couple weeks late, but here it is
    Got box full of critters from John, Awesome!
    great packing, fast shipping, outstanding communication
    he is definitely getting my high recomendations
    Thank you, Anastasia

5. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!

I received two very healthy Tegus from John today. Packing and communication were top notch. I would definitely do business with him again!!!
    Thanks
    Nick:clap:

6. gmrpnk21

gmrpnk21 Arachnobaron

Positive

I purchased two GBB from John and met him in person to pick them up. He and his wife are really cool people, and he threw in an unexpected freebie! I won't hesitate to buy from him again!

7. Thegloryfades

Thegloryfades Arachnosquire

Very happy with our trade

Just finished a trade with John and I must say this is the best packing job I've seen, double boxed and insulated . All of the slings are fat and lively. Do not hesitate to do business with John he's a top notch guy. He through in a freebie too. Overall 100% positive

8. 1000% positive!!!!

Just recieved my female pulchripes from john and i have to say im totally impressed!! Packaging was the most best ive seen since ive been in the hobby!! John was fast on replying to my messages and even sent me back my few dollars i gave him just bc and he still sent me a freebie!! Dudes too nice id recommend him to anyone thanks john!! :):):):):):):)

9. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

positive!!!

Just want to add to the positive reviews for John Anderson (snakecollector). I just completed my second transaction with him and both were top notch. Great packaging and communication, thanks so much!

10. brad and chell

brad and chell Arachnopeon

Great

Received 2 B Albiceps from John today. Very nice job, great packing and even a freebie I wasn't expecting. Thanks John

11. Grammostola Guy

Grammostola Guy Arachnopeon

I have just received an order and couldn't be more pleased. Careful packing, animals that exceeded my expectations and a very nice freebie to top it off!

12. BQC123

BQC123 Arachnobaron

PA
    snakecollector

POSITIVE!!!

Just bought some stuff from John. Awesome guy to deal with. Fast, reliable, and the best packaging job I have yet to receive!
    I will definitely purchase from him again, and can highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again John.

13. BQC123

BQC123 Arachnobaron

PA
    Positive!!!

Just bought some stuff from John. Awesome guy to deal with. Fast, reliable, and the best packaging job I have yet to receive!
    I will definitely purchase from him again, and can highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again John.

14. Bugs In Cyberspace

Bugs In Cyberspace Arachnodemon Old Timer

I am very pleased with the prices, shipping quality, convenience of communication and payment, and for the freebie that John through in with my recent order!

15. Sooner

Sooner Arachnoknight

positive+

I can also vouch for John. He was a pleasure to chat with and an excellent job with packaging! Thank you!!

16. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

just recieved my end of a trade with john, and once again he an awesome person to deal with....very easy to work with and keeps his word...ship when he says, and critters are always healthy and perfect...i couldnt recommend a better person to deal with....thanks again john

17. JC

JC Arachnoprince

Excellent!

A+

Just completed a large trade with John. Could not be happier! All of the animals arrived perfectly healthy. Very satisfied with this trade. ;)

Thanks John!

18. Unravel

Unravel Arachnosquire

POSITIVE

John gave me an AMAZING price, shipped the day we made arrangements, and even threw in a GREAT freebie on top of already ridiculously low prices!

Top notch packing, great customer service, amazing animals, will definitely order from again!

19. A++++

I had a great experience dealing with John, very good communication and fast to ship once i paid ... packed up nicely with a free tarantula to boot .... i would love to buy from John again!

20. wardawg101st

wardawg101st Arachnopeon

Pa.
    100% positive

100% positive reviews for John Anderson (snakecollector). . got an avic metallica and she was beautiful and healthy plus he threw in a freebie packing was great