1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. kenzie

kenzie Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Awesome!

We are definitely a happy customer. We did a trade for some whiplets. They came healthy and ready to play. John even sent us an extra just in case. 100% Positive! Will do business again.

Thanks John!

Adam & Mckenzie Fisher

2. belljar77

belljar77 Arachnosquire

Very Positive!

I just received five 2i D. diadema from John. They're in great shape, came tapping right out of the deli cup. John's communication was prompt, he shipped quickly, and the critters were snugly packed in an insulated box. Would do business with him again anytime. Thanks John!
    Kristy

3. Musicwolf

Musicwolf Arachnoknight

Positive!

I bought 4 Tarantulas from John, and he delivered all 5 to me! That's right, he included a freebie - even on my little order, and then personally drove them (almost an hour) to me for no shipping charge. All 5 are as healthy as can be - all my questions were answered immediately, and I'll definitely be watching his list for my future purchases {D:clap:

4. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive+

Just got some baby D. diadema from John! Everything was perfect, and then some : ) He was kind enough to give extras, which is much appreiciated! Great quality, and price! Thanks John!!

Swifty

5. kaze

kaze Arachnopeon

Positive

The package has been received~!
    The packing job was fantastic.
    Not only was it double boxed, there was a layer of fitted foam with the reflective insulation.

Thank you very much for the excellent deal.
    Also, the extras are much appreciated~!

~K

6. MichiganReptiles

MichiganReptiles Arachnobaron

1000% positive!!

Just received a few D. diadema from John. I have to say that he is one of the greats on this board and among everyone I have met since being in this hobby. John went way above and beyond for me. I could write a novel here about what a great breeder/seller he is, but I will keep it short and sweet. I highly recommend doing business with him. Tons of communication, fast shipping, perfect packaging, healthy and beautiful D. diadema, and, like I said before.. above and beyond. I will definitely be doing a lot of business with him!

Thank you so much!!! :clap:

7. Rich65

Rich65 Arachnosquire

Positive

Received my D. diadema and emperors from John, awesome deal and extra freebies. All came shipped well and healthy. Look forward to doing business with John in the future.
    Thanks again.

RICH

8. Kris-wIth-a-K

Kris-wIth-a-K Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

A +

Met up with John today and picked up my Male Ephebopus Uatuman. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for quality t's at a great price and taken care of. Never a problem.

Thanks John!
    Kris

9. sharpfang

sharpfang Arachnoangel

Collecting Snakecollector Offspring

:razz: Everytime Positive :razz:

This time I did a Large Cash, Small Trade for 100+ GBB babies his T's produced :D

Packing is Top-Notch like usual, friendliness & communication stellar as always! :)

Thanx for giving me such great deals and conversations John - Has been a pleasure.

Wish ya the best & Thanx for all you have helped me w/ :worship: - Jason J. Brown

10. On behalf of Preuss Pets...

I would like to say Awesome things about John (aka Snakecollector). He was very quick with his response times. He packaged each and every one of the tarantulas i ordered with care. Threw in some SWEET freebies and all in all totally made my dealings with him pleasurable. In the future when Preuss Pets (or i personally) needs some T's i will definitely keep John in mind and you should too!

11. kbekker

kbekker Arachnoknight

Great Transaction

Great Transaction. Communication was quick and he sent the order out immediately. The animals were in excellent condition and the order had really nice freebies included. I would not hesitate at all to purchase from him in the future.

12. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

great seller

i recently bought a H. gigas off of john and it was healthy and extremely well packed...the weather here is below freezing, but still got to me in great shape, and he threw in a curlyhair freebie....cant thank you enough...highly recommended

13. sandrirod

sandrirod Arachnopeon

A++

I ordered several scorpions and slings from John and Tracy for my boyfriend for Christmas and I couldn’t be any happier. The packaging was perfect, unfortunately the post office mishandled the package and because of the later date of arrival one of my bf’s slings was dead. John and Tracy excellent service shined when they not only replaced the dead sling but also sent my bf a extra one. For my first time buying and not knowing much about the hobby they were patient and kind. Truly recommend them to everyone. :)

14. A pleasure to deal with.

Not my first dealing with John, but it was great as usual. His fast communication response times are amazing. Answered all my questions I had thoroughly. packing was top notch.

Highly recommend from me.

Thanks John.

15. 100% positive!!!

I got my end of a trade deal I had with John. Im very satisfied with his packaging, fast replies and above all, his Ts... The Ts were of good health... Ill definitely would do business with John again in the future. Thanks for the juvies!!!

16. AudreyElizabeth

AudreyElizabeth Arachnodemon Old Timer

Received my end of a trade today from John, and I will say that he is 100% great to deal with!
    We got some pretty bad winter weather (for KY anyway), and I stopped by the PO after my classes to see if my package was being held, since John sent it signature required. The lady said the carrier hadn't returned, so I went home to see if I had a notice. I found the package on the porch covered with snow!

I brought the box in to unpack it and found 4 healthy, active and warm slings snug in the great packing. Even though the carrier didn't do his job the way he was supposed to, the slings were fine despite the box being pounded with heavy wet snow for two hours.

I would definitely do business with John again.
    Thanks!
    Audrey

17. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

great seller

i did a trade recently with john..couldnt be happier, everything was packaged very well, arrived on time, and was alive and healthy...he is great with communication, and easy to deal with...i highly recommend him...

18. I recieved a order of an A. metallica female in perfect health! She was packed inside a package, inside a package and inside another package!

The packing was AMAZING! The communication was great, and he even threw in a freebie sling! Both are awesome! 100% POSITIVE! Thanks John!

19. Crochunter054

Crochunter054 Arachnopeon

Just received an order from John of a b. Smithi that couldnt have been happier he even through in a freebie both were packed very very well and the communication was excellent I asked him to wait till Wednesday to ship cause of the weather here and he was more then willing to wait 1000% positive and would recommend him in a heart beat

20. Aphonopelma81

Aphonopelma81 Arachnosquire

Snakecollector

**POSITIVE**

Just completed a buy and trade
    Communication= fast! A+
    Shipping/Packaging= Fast,Packaged very well! A+
    Live stock= Healthy! Excellent condition A+

A very smooth transaction. Highly recomended. I look forward to dealing with Snakecollector again

James