1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. DDaake

DDaake Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    +++POSITIVE+++

Recieved my order of whips from John today. Beautiful packing, healthy specimens and excellent communication. He even threw in a freebie.

I look forward to doing business with him in the future and suggest others interested in his stock to do the same. You will not be dissapointed.:)

Thanks again John.

Dustin

2. sharpfang

sharpfang Arachnoangel

OMG - John the SnakeCollector!

Supa-Positive REVIEW! :clap:

I have received some great packages from John B 4, but Dang! :eek:

Every single packaging job that he does, T's, Retiles, whatever....is Top-Notch.
    {I have 14+ years experience in the Reptile Hobby}.

I just received the Best Price ever, on Taiwanese Ratsnake offspring :D and they are as cute as Buttons :p

Always a FREEBIE when he can include one - and remember members: You get what you pay 4, and if ya want Outstanding service and friendliness, along w/ your Order, J & T Reptiles and Exotics - is 4 U :D

Bunches of Appreciation & Respect - TY - Jason J. Brown ;)

3. Y-man

Y-man Arachnosquire

2nd Transaction

This is my second transaction with John. Some tail less whips, and Knight Anoles. All arrived in perfect shape. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Fast shipping, Great Communication, Perfect all around.

Thanks Again.

4. GMCRosea

GMCRosea Arachnopeon

POSITIVE!!

Communication was prompt, friendly, and professional.

Package was sent out on time, and tracking number was provided.

The package was very well packed! All of the tailless whip scorp babies were in perfect shape, including the freebie he included. I would definitely do business with him again!

5. johnnysocks

johnnysocks Arachnopeon

Positive

i ordered some tailless whip scorpions from John. he threw an extra one in for free. i would definitely do business with John again. thanks man :D

6. BorisTheSpider

BorisTheSpider Overly Complicated

As always it's a pleasure to deal with John . He sent me an adult pair of G.rosea and even included a freebie adult male . The packing was absolutely top notch . I definitely would recommend him to any buyer . :D

7. space227

space227 Arachnopeon

Florida
    Positive

Just received my shipment and everyone was packed well, and alive. Communication and shipping was FAST ... would but from anytime

Thanks

8. Positive!!

I received my D. diadema babies from John in excellent condition, including a freebie!

Communication was fast and professional, packing was top notch. Highly recommended!

9. DDaake

DDaake Arachnobaron

+++POSITIVE+++

Another great purchase from John. :) Quick, easy, hassle free transaction. I ordered, he shipped, they arrived healthy, active and beautiful. Well, they were adult female D. diadema, so maybe not beautiful, but they are healthy and very interesting. LOL

He included freebies as well!!

Thanks again John,

Dustin

10. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Positive!!!

Absolutely positive! I just got a Damon diadema gravid female for my son for his birthday. Johns packing was PERFECT and the girl was beautiful and very healthy. Along with her came a wee little one that was just as healthy. My son LOVED them. I had mentioned that the girl was for my sons birthday and on the receipt, John hand wrote "Happy Birthday" on it. Really, I thought that was just so sweet and great for customer relations. I will order from him again as I have in the past as well. Thanks John!

11. Y-man

Y-man Arachnosquire

Thanks John

Another great transaction. All critters arrived in good shape and healthy. Would recommend to anyone. Fast Shipping!

12. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Just good people!!

I received an order from these guys and I had a problem with something I received a couple of days after I got them. John and Tracy weren't responsible in anyway but were so good to me that they replaced the baby for me anyway. They treat their customers impeccably and although I wouldn't EXPECT them to go above and beyond every time, I was pleased that they did. They are top notch and I have bought from them before and will continue to by from them in the future.

Thanks guys!!! My son appreciates it too :)

13. P. Novak

P. Novak ArachnoGod Old Timer

100% Positive

This is over due, but I got a great deal on a T I couldn't pass up from him. His communication was superb, the packaging was top-notch, and the is a beauty! I also got a freebie so that is always a great plus to any dealer. I am very pleased with our transaction and I would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks John, I look foward to our next deal!

14. Anastasia

Anastasia Arachnoprince Old Timer

US
    Excellent!

John one of not many people I would highly recommend
    Fast shipping, Great Communication, Perfect in everything!
    Thank you John,
    Very happy here,
    Anastasia :D

15. ElEme

ElEme Arachnopeon

Great Transaction with Snakecollector - B Jacksoni

I contacted John through arachnoboards and he promptly responded. After working out our transaction he quickly shipped and even sent extras. Great, speedy transaction with excellent shipping! I would definitely purchase from him again.

Thanks John!

16. icsparks

icsparks Arachnopeon

Positive

I got some very nice T's from John today. Packed very well and great fast shipping. He also gave a free T. :clap:

17. Ashphetamine

Ashphetamine Arachnosquire

:D Awesome!

Purchased two female rose hairs from John last week- recieved them quickly and safely! He also included an adorable freebie curly hair sling. :D

I posted a WTB ad last weekend in regards to purchasing a "beginner" T for my birthday- John was the first to respond, and was incredibly helpful and friendly. Shared lots of information, a really good deal on the T's, and answered all of my questions with incredible patience.

Everyone was packed with extra care, the T's were each snug in individual deli containers with damp paper towel. The containers were packed in an small/med mailing box [secured with foam insulation and newspaper]- that box was sealed and packed inside a larger mailing box- also snug with more newspaper.

I can appreciate John's passion for the T's safety. :) When I greeted the mail lady to sign for the box- she wasnt exactly GENTLE with the package!

Thanks again for the great ladies, John. I will definitely be buying from you again! :D

18. 8by8

8by8 Arachnoknight

Grade A

I did a trade with John and got my end today. Packing was extremly well thought out. As for service, I have never gotten tracking quicker ( The day before they shipped lol). All my questions where answered promptly. Ts were better than expected, GBB babies are so cute. I WILL be back for more.

19. thumpersalley

thumpersalley Arachnoknight

Totally positive! Great communication! Looking forward to working with him again. Kim

20. kevin91172

kevin91172 Arachnobaron

The best I got so far..

Just got my package from John and he is very topnotch!!!
    Packing is the best packing I have ever received.But I did get some rattlesnakes so it had to be up to par:) I also got some T's and scorps he sent delta to me when I said I wanted them shipped and it was same day! Plus freebies! Ever thing was BIGGER than I expected< I mean everything!:worship::worship:

Great communication and answered all my questions promptly

THANKS again John!