1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. Advertisement
    Very Possitive!!!!

I just did a trade with John and everything went awesome..... This is my first snake so obviously I had a lot of questions and was kind of going in blind. John's communication was awesome and he answered all my questions and steered me into a good first snake for me. Everything about the transaction was smooth and I would definitely do business again in the future!!!!

If you get a chance don't hesitate to buy from John!!!!
    I hope I get to again

2. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

I picked up another corn snake from John and Tracy this weekend, and it's perky and eating! This is the third I have picked up from them, and they are always my first choice for corn snakes!

John also has an A. versicolor male of mine right now, which is breeding with his girl. I also have a Pamphobeteus female at his place for breeding. I know I can count on John to take good care of them for breeding.

3. dizzychef

dizzychef Arachnopeon

Good communication/service.

Absolutely recommended. I like he accomodate all my requests. You get what you ask and more.

Thanks John.

4. Tobarnis

Tobarnis Arachnosquire

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/images/icons/icon14.gif

Critters arrived in good shape and were nice plump and lively.

5. tacoma0680

tacoma0680 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Postive

:worship:I just did a trade with snake and hes animals are great looking very well cared for. Hes packing is one of the best I have seen also. Snake is of the best guys I have trade with ;)
    I would love to trade with him again anytime.
    Thanks so much
    Timothy

6. BakerTs

BakerTs Arachnopeon

Excellent...wish I ordered more!

Ordered some tailless whipscorpions and I am very pleased. They were packed great, all look healthy and none are missing any limbs. Thank you!

7. jangell

jangell Arachnopeon

A++++ positive

Excellent seller. Received very healthy Ts and even got a freebie that is great. Picked up 5 Avic Braunshauseni and got an Avic Versicolor for free. Excellent to deal with and quick responses to messages.

8. zonbonzovi

zonbonzovi Creeping beneath you Staff Member

Positive

Just finished up a trade with John. Excellent communication & very patient with my address bumbling. All animals were in great shape and perked up right out of the package. I wouldn't hesitate to work with John again.

9. lancej

lancej Arachnolord

I just received my P. antinuous and P. platyomma from John. AWSOME packing, spiders arrived in great shape!! Very happy with my spiders, and I will do business with again!!:D

Thanks John!!
    Lance

10. Positive!

Just got my ordr from john and it was in great shape, great packing and the package was delayed, but because of a excellent packing job everything arrived great! thanks and dont hesitate to do business with john!

11. Y-man

Y-man Arachnosquire

Excellent Seller

I just received my order and all were alive and feisty. Excellent Communication and Excellent packaging. Will definitely buy from again and recommend to others.

Thanks again.

12. stonemantis

stonemantis Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!

Everything arrived alive and healthy and extremely well packed. Excellent communication and service. Will do business with again.

13. BorisTheSpider

BorisTheSpider Overly Complicated

positive

Just received an adult female G. Pulchripes from John and I couldn't be happier . Smooth transaction all the way around and he is top notch on both packing and communication . I'm very happy with the whole deal , especially the super nice looking T . :clap:

14. sharpfang

sharpfang Arachnoangel

My Trade w/ John

Was Very POSITIVE! :p

In the last month, John has sent me a P.Subfusca MM for our collaberative breeding project, traded me for my 2 M.Balfouri MM's, and sent me wonderfully packed Brachy's for my collection, incl. sm. & lg. Klaasi's, Smithi's, Emilia's and Many FREEBIES :razz:

Outstanding knowledge/service and communications in general :clap:

Thanx for everything John - Jason

15. Very Positive!!

I recieved 2 C.Gracillis and a Jacksoni female all were perfect, great guy to deal with. even threw in some freebies. will definately be doing business with him again in the future. Thanks John

16. Flawless

Conducted a trade and everything went flawless. Offers professional level of service at a competitive price, can't complain. :clap:

17. mike w

mike w Arachnopeon

Snakecollector

Purchased a Lasiadora Parahybana from John and Tracy. The tarantula arrived yesterday in great condition! Price was great and packaging was top notch!!! I hope to do business with this seller again! Highly Reccommend this seller!!:clap:

18. chica19

chica19 Arachnopeon

hell yea

was deffinitly great dealing with them. i got everything i wanted well packed and good condition. deffinitly will deal again.

19. chica19

chica19 Arachnopeon

really great deals!!!!!!

i wanted to try the emperor scorpions species and he ordered them for me. and it was the best deal out there since pet stores want like 20 per scorp.

20. Roy

Roy Arachnosquire

Positive

I bought some scorpions from John. Extremely well-packed, ha gave me a discount, and sent a freebie on top of that. What more can a customer ask for? Shipping was just as prompt as his communication was.

Would definitely buy from him again.