1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. Amimia

Amimia Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Received a B. smithi and G. pulchripes, both arrived safe and sound. Packing and communication was great, definitely will order more Ts from him :)

2. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Arachnoking Old Timer

Positive

I got 2 H. spinifers from John. They were packaged well and the communication was professional.

3. shawno821

shawno821 Arachno Pimp Arachnosupporter

Received and adult female B.klassi today from J+T.Everything was perfectly done,animal was perfect,shipping/packing top notch.Would buy from them anytime!

4. I purchased a Lampropelma violaceopes from John. The communication was excellent. He shipped right away to avoid bad weather. Everything was packaged perfectly. He even gave me a freebie! I will definitely purchase from John again!

5. 2nd Positive Review!!
    I purchased a few more slings from John and once again communication was top notch. The slings were packaged perfectly and arrived alive and healthy. You can't beat Johns prices! Look forward to my next purchase! :)

6. ++++positive++++

POSITIVE!

Very well packaged, very prompt on replies, was never worried about the transaction. Even threw in a freebie just for the hell of it :biggrin: I would not hesitate buying from John again and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GunniesSpiders

GunniesSpiders Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Just did a transaction with John. Everything went smooth. Great communication and prompt payment!!!
    I highly recommend buying from and selling to him... Good guy to do business with for sure!!! A+++
    -Shay

8. spiderbesideher

spiderbesideher Arachnosquire

Positive!

John and Tracy were very helpful and met up with me nearby for my pickup of an A. versicolor sling. Very helpful with advice and great communication. Will do business with again!

• Like Like x 1
  9. TarantulasWorld

TarantulasWorld Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

this guy is the best! amazing shipping. Easy to deal with. And a healthy A.seemanni. he even threw in a freebee P.cambridgei will highly recommend to anyone! A+

10. z32upgrader

z32upgrader Arachnoknight

Just completed a trade with John and the transaction went very smoothly. Great, prompt communication, excellent packing and happy healthy spiders. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks John!

• Like Like x 1
  11. TarantulasWorld

TarantulasWorld Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Another purchase, another excellent review. I most definitely highly recommend John. Always a pleasure and very healthy looking Ts.

• Like Like x 1
  12. John2097

John2097 Arachnopeon

NJ
    Positive!!!

Positive A++++
    Received a package from john very professional packaging. All t's arrive safe and sound. Would not hesitate to do business again. One of the top notch seller in the hobby. :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  13. pyro fiend

pyro fiend Arachnoprince

another excellent transaction, this time around we traded. he insisted hed send them same time dispite my few reviews..the transaction went very smoothly and great communication always in touch, and superb packing, as expected. A++

14. SpiderDad61

SpiderDad61 Arachnoknight

snakecollector review

I bought 3 T's and paid last Wednesday from snakecollector. We decided he would ship Monday for
    arrival today. The 9x9x9 box arrived, and upon first opening, I seen it foamed all sides! Good so far.
    I seen the heat pack, perfectly separated from the T's by foam. Under the T's there was a bed of
    pillow filler. The Frist two T 's were a Smithi sling and a P cancerides sling, both in vials and wrapped
    perfectly in moist tissue paper. I unwrapped them and they are perfect. Next T, a 3" or so stirmi, was in a clear deli cup, also wrapped perfectly in moist tissue paper. It came out full of
    life, ready to run and climb.
    They are now in their enclosures and already eating. Couldn't b happier. A+++++++

15. Positive!

I just made a trade with Tracy and John. I've enjoyed dealing with them both and have been very understanding. Great specimens, packing, and communication! I'm looking forward to our next transaction! Thanks again Tracy and John!

• Like Like x 1
  16. soundsmith

soundsmith Arachnopeon

SATX
    Positive x1,000

Received a gorgeous E. murinus female from John yesterday. Perfectly packed, he was able to ship the T when it was convenient for me and had fantastic communication.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

J & T Reptiles and Exotics' new reviews can be found here.