1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

J & T Reptiles and Exotics AKA Snakecollector (John Anderson) (www.reptilesandexotic.com)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by paulatpetshop, May 21, 2009.

1. paulatpetshop

paulatpetshop Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    I just recieved a bunch of avic avic's from john and they were packed very well..recieved on time and even extras.. John goes the extra mile and I would recommend him to anyone.. A good guy to deal with.. Thanks John!!!!
    Paul Becker
    www.petcenterusa.net

2. Just bought a big female Avic.Metallica from John,great animal and healthy will do business with him again.

3. radicaldementia

radicaldementia Arachnobaron

Positive

Recently got some C. gracillis scorplings and an A. avic from John. The animals were very well packed and John was very attentive to make sure they arrived in good condition. I would highly recommend his service.

4. Positive All The Way !

Positive !

Just got a shipment of 6 A. Avics ( plus a freebie one ) from John . The slings were excellently packed and John is top notch with the communication !
    These little guys ( hopefully mostly girls ) were sold at a great price and they are all very healthy looking and very active . I'm very happy with the whole transaction and would absolutely do business with him again .

5. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Positive ++++

I just received 5 A avics plus 1 freebie I wasn't expecting. The price was amazing to start with then to get an unexpected baby just thrilled me to death. :) They all look beautifully healthy and were packed fantastically. I will be watching for new ads so I can buy more from this great dealer.
    Thanks John

6. 100% Positive

John is a great guy to work with, very communicative and patient.
    awesome packaging fast shipping
    and
    beautiful emperors :D
    THANKS!!
    Brandon

7. Positive.

Picked up a mm robustum today from John and he arrived aok and in great condition.
    Thanks again man! :worship: I hope he makes me some babies.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  8. Positive !!!!!!!!!!

As always it is a pleasure to deal with John . He sells top notch tarantulas at a great price . The T's were excellently packed and came out of their shipping containers looking fat and healthy ! :clap: I couldn't be happier the whole transaction and I will assuredly buy from him again . BORIS

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  9. kaydyn1512

kaydyn1512 Arachnobaron

Positive ++++

I received my A avics todays all healthy and happy. John not only gave me a great price but also sent freebies on top of that. They were packed very well in a insulated box. I will continue to do business with him in the future. Thanks John!!!

Cori

10. Positive !

Just made a purchase of ten P.imperator from and John , and as always everything went perfect . I got the scorpions to donate to a local school and the kids flipped out when they saw them . They wanted me thank John for their new class pets . The packing was top notch and the scorps are very healthy . He even threw in a couple of freebies as well . The price was also very nice !! With over 25 years of buying Arachnids , I can say that John is one the best sellers that ever dealt with .:clap:

11. colt 45

colt 45 Arachnopeon

Positive !

I cant say enough about John the packing was great the T was hands down the most beautiful and healthest T i ever got online i would buy again for sure
    every one out should give him a try and iam sure you will be very happy
    Thank you John

12. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking

Great Job

I completed a trade with John and am very happy with what I got. Everything was top notch. I would recomend him to anyone.

Thanks John

13. jrmrbcax

jrmrbcax Arachnoknight

Just received a MM lividum from John. Great packaging, fast shipping, just a good guy. Would buy from him again. Thanks again john.

14. Mr_Baker4420

Mr_Baker4420 Arachnoknight

Positive!

Received my 3 a.metallica yesterday plus an extra one! Great price and packing job. i will definitely be doing business with john again.

shane

15. equuskat

equuskat Arachnoprince

picked up a baby corn snake from John and Tracy and it's beautiful, fat, and healthy. Is a little eating machine!

I have seen their facilities and it's fabulous. Safe, organized, and lots of animals to play with.

Thanks!

16. agrodolce

agrodolce Arachnosquire

postitive

Got a quad of A. metallicas. They all arrived fast and there was good commo. I'd do business with John again!

17. kspider

kspider Arachnopeon

Positive +++++++

Great guy to work with. Packs well for shipment and has grea communication skills. I would not hesitate to buy from again

18. BakerTs

BakerTs Arachnopeon

Positive

My first transaction with John and it was a pleasure dealing with him. He replied instantly to all me messages and was very professional. I received my A. Metallicas and some scorps in perfect condition, great packing. John included some freebies which is always a plus. Thank you John

19. well just bought a MM P. Ornata from john, great guy, awsome communication too. he shipped very fast as well. while i didnt get to personally open the box(RobC was who it shipped to for breeding purposes) i watched the video and it was excellent packaging. very nice T and very healthy looking too. Rob had a fun time tryingto get him into the cup. :wicked:

i will recomend doing buisness with John anytime

20. cbeard

cbeard Arachnosquire

Just ordered an adult female A.Avic, and got it today. Excellent packaging and shipped right when he said it would, the T was safely tucked away and I was VERY pleased with the customer service throughout the order.

The Avic climbed right out and into her new home. Didn't even seem phased by the shipping!

I will def order from him again without second thought, and would encourage others to do so as well.