I've grown to love this sling so fast

Scarabyte

Arachnosquire
So, as i posted in my expo additions thread I bought a small H villosella sling. She has quickly earned a space in my heart because of her personality, rather then be shy she'll run towards the enclosure entrance whenever i open to feed. She also molted today after being in my care for only 4 days. I definitely want more of this species.
I do take all precautions required of course, i'm very careful when feeding or watering.
20180523_020615.jpg
20180523_130506.jpg
She's webbed so much!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So, as i posted in my expo additions thread I bought a small H villosella sling. She has quickly earned a space in my heart because of her personality, rather then be shy she'll run towards the enclosure entrance whenever i open to feed. She also molted today after being in my care for only 4 days. I definitely want more of this species.
I do take all precautions required of course, i'm very careful when feeding or watering.
View attachment 276179
View attachment 276180
She's webbed so much!
Congratulations on the new addition, up untill earlier this year I had an adult female that i rescued sadly she passed a few months ago. I absolutely love this species they are beautiful easy to care for and they web like crazy I'd recommend these to anyone who wants an old world dwarf. Almost forgot to say some people believe this species may have the most potent venom around but there's been no official testing

Scarabyte

Arachnosquire
Congratulations on the new addition, up untill earlier this year I had an adult female that i rescued sadly she passed a few months ago. I absolutely love this species they are beautiful easy to care for and they web like crazy I'd recommend these to anyone who wants an old world dwarf. Almost forgot to say some people believe this species may have the most potent venom around but there's been no official testing
She's gorgeous, it's my favorite old world so far although I only have two :) She was my 20th T :p

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
H. gabonensis is just as pretty, I'm not sure on the venom, as I had a buddy get bit by a MM on the back of his neck while trying to get him out for pairing with the female. He ran up out of his enclosure, looped up to his back and onto his neck before he realized it His response wasn't what you read in the bite reports for other OW's.
I have a Female gabonensis that I am waiting on to molt so I can pair her with my MM

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
H. gabonensis is just as pretty, I'm not sure on the venom, as I had a buddy get bit by a MM on the back of his neck while trying to get him out for pairing with the female. He ran up out of his enclosure, looped up to his back and onto his neck before he realized it His response wasn't what you read in the bite reports for other OW's.
I have a Female gabonensis that I am waiting on to molt so I can pair her with my MM
That's good to know mate as most of what i had read was based around pure speculation and i can only think this is because of the size and the fact it's a dwarf old world. I also like the look of the H gabonensis but sadly space at this moment in time is at a premium, i do have a few mm that weren't sent out to breed and i've just lost one mm so maybe i should get searching for one

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She's gorgeous, it's my favorite old world so far although I only have two :) She was my 20th T :p
I never intended to keep this species at all but i was offered a chance to rescue her so after a bit of research i just dived in and never regretted it