User Its only just begun..

Chlosephine

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone!
Just saw this picture forum and thought it would be fun to drop a few of my babies!
I started keeping spiders this September and we'll they just keep coming home with me! Lol
I love them and can't wait to see what my collection comes out to be.
Anyone else a spider fan in Colorado?
We should be buddies!
I have 5 babies
Telly my Aphonopelma seemanni
Rosetta my Grammostola rosea
Clariece my Brachypelma albopilosum
Then I have an Avicularia avicularia and an Aphonopelma chalcodes I haven't named yet!
Oh i just love them and their little butts!

Attachments

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Welcome to the boards! ;). Nice species to start from, but it looks like 3 of your 5 are reaching their final years. The B. albopilosum, A. seemanni, and A. avicularia looks to be Mature Males. Meaning they won't live much longer. Mature males usually live a year after reaching maturity, and they will be looking non-stop for a female to breed. Hopefully someone will be in need for a breeding.

Chlosephine

Arachnopeon
Hey thanks for the welcome!
My B. albopilosum is barely an inch wide...regardless of gender, I'm not sure if it is ready to kick the bucket quiet so soon but...Hey man spiders die, that happens. Won't stop me, just sharing the beauties when I can. I think my seemanni may molt soon so perhaps then we can sex it! My avicularia I saved from petco and I am not mad, I will Definetely get more of this species, I would like a lil cluster, finding a female would be fun! I had jumping spider babies before and would love some T babies.
What is in your collection?