It's been a while, but I got some new ones!

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice, Ryan, especially the olivacea. I hope your breeding style works well with these, as we could use many more in the US.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What's the venom like on these two? Are they supposed to have nasty bites, or no? I know you can't respond with experience, but I don't think I've heard whether or not a bite from these will keep you up at night...I'm just curious.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What's the venom like on these two? Are they supposed to have nasty bites, or no? I know you can't respond with experience, but I don't think I've heard whether or not a bite from these will keep you up at night...I'm just curious.
I have no idea at all lol. But I can say I have never been bit, and I don't intend to start with letting one of these bite me. {D

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That would be a nice one though. Half the hobby have already been bitten by G. rosea and versicolors, and you could be the dude who gets it by an olivacea or balfouri{D

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice. Good luck with them. Especially the balfouri, they are fuzzy loveliness :D

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All 5

Heck, I'll give you $25 for all five of them! Better yet, if I buy like, 100 vagans, will you throw in a balfouri as a freeby? lol

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ryan they are lovely! You must have won the lottery again!

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mucho Nice!

Or got a fat income tax return. Nice looking babies, congrats on your new additions.

Fredster