1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its been a minute since I posted here alot

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Venomgland, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Venomgland

Venomgland Arachnosquire

Georgia
    Advertisement
    I've been doing great with all my tarantulas. I'm right around 50ish and they are all doing great! Unfortunately I might be looking to exit the hobby for awhile. I need to sell my house and Its not going to make things easy with a room full of tarantulas and a bin of cockroaches. How many posts do I need to do before I can post the lot in the classifieds?

2. Arachnophoric

Arachnophoric Arachnodemon Active Member

Iowa
    In order to get an active member status, you have to post 15 "messages" (aka replies) - posts in Tarantula chat does not count towards that post number, but posts in Tarantula Q&D do.

Sorry to hear you're gonna have to sell off your collection for the time being. You don't have anyone who'd be willing to hang on to your Ts for a bit while you get everything sorted?

3. Venomgland

Venomgland Arachnosquire

Georgia
    I live in S. Georgia. EVERYONE here is afraid of spiders and thinks something is wrong with. There biggest fear is a hurricane coming and leveling my house and having a tarantula epidemic in GA.

But thanks for the info. I guess I'll hang out in questions and answers for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2019
  4. Arachnophoric

Arachnophoric Arachnodemon Active Member

Iowa
    In such a big state, I'd think there'd be at least a few other hobbyists lurking in the area. Too bad, that'd have been a nice solution, at least for a handful that you'd really rather not part with.

NP, best of luck. :)

5. The Grym Reaper

The Grym Reaper Arachnotank Arachnosupporter

This sounds like an idea for a so-bad-it's-good horror film.

Eight Legged Murder Tanknado anyone?

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Arthroverts

Arthroverts Arachnobaron Active Member

7. krbshappy71

krbshappy71 Arachnosquire Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Venomgland

Venomgland Arachnosquire

Georgia
    When ever I can post it. Its going to be a steal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThorsWebb

ThorsWebb Arachnopeon Active Member

Sweden
    Yeah, I saw that movie together with my P. oregano...she didn't like it. Said it was worse than a Spaghetti Western

10. username 1331

username 1331 Arachnosquire Old Timer

I live in Albany. Let me know!!!

11. ThorsWebb

ThorsWebb Arachnopeon Active Member

Sweden
    OMG! That's very far from Sweden!