It's all your fault

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
YES, you lot!!!!!! You post up such lovely pictures of all your new baby T's, so I had to go and buy myself one too :wall: It arrived today. A lovely juvenile G alticeps and it looks like it may well be female :)

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
We're sorry!!! *hangs head*

Actually, we aren't!!!!!!! We love sucking other people into our addiction. After all, if we didn't, who would we have to talk about our T's with?

Congrats on the new baby!!!!!! Can you post pictures? Welcome to the addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh, you're in BIG trouble now. One T did you say? No no, it's going to multiply fast on you. You have opened the door and now your one T is going to tell all her cousins that she has one foot in your door. Watch them come walking in with their bags packed to stay a lifetime.

You couldn't be in better company!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You're welcome!!!

It's even more fun when you're married and you sneak a T in here and there..."Oh, this was a gift," or "Oh, this is to replace the one that I lost before the one I bought after the one I found,". I get to make up all kinds of fun excuses for bringing new T's in, and I've only just begun! {D

tamjam69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You're welcome!!!

It's even more fun when you're married and you sneak a T in here and there..."Oh, this was a gift," or "Oh, this is to replace the one that I lost before the one I bought after the one I found,". I get to make up all kinds of fun excuses for bringing new T's in, and I've only just begun! {D
Awwww sweet:5: :5:

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No she's not the first, I should have put ' another one'. I've already got too many, I said I wasn't going to get any more, I've just given a few away to make space and maybe allow myself to get 1 at the BTS show. I have just had to do a major tank juggle but I have managed to squeeze them all in lol. I think I count 20 :razz:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What until you start doing the excuses to the spouse. "You know they take such a long time to grow, it won't need a big house for years from now." "what is just one more to feed, nothing!" "It was a gift, I can't return in, it would be rude." "It is so cute, I fell in love with it, you wouldn't want me to be without something I truly love, would you?" And so on. My husband gave up before he caught the addiction from me. He is now as crazy about them as I am, but he still occasionally likes to pretend he isn't addicted.