Itchy itchy joy

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
We have a error right now with the video I'll post it when I can.

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok take two

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAQ_TRgNEP4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAQ_TRgNEP4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How fun and exciting!!! Beautiful couple you have. Good luck with them.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful!!! We need more robustums!!!!! They are both quite beautiful Ryan.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sweet video, are females of this sp. known to be aggressive towards the males?
He seemed to want to get out of there real quick afterwards lol.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sweet video, are females of this sp. known to be aggressive towards the males?
He seemed to want to get out of there real quick afterwards lol.
He actually took his time parting ways with her and they were really nice to each other. That was their third pairing.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great video.. do you ever find it difficult to use the ruler to separate them? I think I might do more harm than good trying to push that ruler between them in a hurry. I probably dont have the best reflexes either though.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great video.. do you ever find it difficult to use the ruler to separate them? I think I might do more harm than good trying to push that ruler between them in a hurry. I probably dont have the best reflexes either though.
Never had a problem using the ruler. I have had to use it to defend males many times and short of stabbing them with force on the carapace I don't see how you could hurt them in the process of separating them. I would be more worried about an injury using a pointed chopstick or tweezers. But even then they are easy tools to use as well. I have used tweezers as well but prefer the ruler because it is very flexible and does the job nicely.

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just wondering..

A ruler is easier to climb up then tweezers or a paintbrush?

I just experienced my first time having a T climb up my brush and I'm a little nervous about others doing it too..

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have never had them try to climb the ruler. If they get nasty I just push the ruler down gently preventing their fangs from making any contact with each other and that usually does the trick and makes them part with out incident.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
dang....wish my breeding attemps went that smooth....seems im always having to seperate the male from the female.....but all my girls are quite nasty when it comes to breeding....id say my A henzi was the worst....she tried to kill the male every time. i hope all goes good ryan....ad btw....hows them clouds of U. hairs feel in you mouth!.....haaha{D

sinflspeed

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
"have a couple back up males...." Nice that means there will defintley be some sacs coming. Looking forward to it Ryan. Congrats on the pairing and best of luck.

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Go go Megaphobema

Fan-bloody-tastic ! Great commentary too...

agent lead

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow awesome...i hope you get a sac out of her because i would LOVE to have one or two of these!

Gold Skulltula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Typical male, wants to go straight back home afterward!

Thanks for sharing the video, it was really cool to watch.

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its one of the most beautiful mating video from begining to end
nice job its awesome

_Lange

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea, that was actually really good, and went sooooo smothley! well done!