Isopod morphs

Ngano

Arachnopeon
So, I'm just starting to get into the hobby of culturing isopods, and because I have an absolute fascination with genetics one of the big interests for me are different morphs. I've been trying to find lists of different morphs (specifically of A.vulgare right now because I collected some the other night), but search has been less than fruitful. I was wondering if anyone with more experience might know of some resources out there that might list the different morphs in a single concise location.
Thanks in advance!

Polenth

Arachnobaron
It's not been studied to the extent of some other animals, so you won't find a central list and there's a lot about the genetics that isn't known. The most detailed information I've seen is about Porcellio scaber genetics, but there are still morphs that aren't covered in what's been studied so far.

As a general rule, things like being orange or white tend to be recessive to the common species colour (grey/brown for most). Patterns are complicated and some might only show in one sex (like the calico patterning in Porcellio scaber). If a wild colony looked to be a mix of patterned and not, it's prudent to take a few of the nots as well until you know what's going on.

Schledog

Arachnosquire
I feel like color morphs and patterns are put on a label where they can only be in reptiles, mammals, or isopods but this really isn't true. Even though I know it isn't something in my brain always says you can only have the original color of an insect. In some of @Elytra and Antenna 's books he has red vinegaroons, albino millipedes, and black and white stick insects which are usually brown. On arachnoboards itself there is some cool color morph examples including @Major 78
gold highlighted ghost mantis and @NathanJBoob s variety of moth variants. To sum it all up there is a lot of really cool insect color morphs but there is barely any effort to breed them besides isopods and centipedes.

Ngano

Arachnopeon
It's not been studied to the extent of some other animals, so you won't find a central list and there's a lot about the genetics that isn't known. The most detailed information I've seen is about Porcellio scaber genetics, but there are still morphs that aren't covered in what's been studied so far.

As a general rule, things like being orange or white tend to be recessive to the common species colour (grey/brown for most). Patterns are complicated and some might only show in one sex (like the calico patterning in Porcellio scaber). If a wild colony looked to be a mix of patterned and not, it's prudent to take a few of the nots as well until you know what's going on.
That makes sense, but is unfortunate nevertheless .