is this strange emp behaviour?

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok i've had my large female emp for a week now and all she does every night is try to climb the glass she won't eat but she pinched a cricket i put near her, i'm not worried about her not eating just is it normal for her to still be trying to escape? how long if at all did your emps do this?:confused:

LiCaN

Arachnopeon
My Pandinus has been without eating up to 3 1/2 months. If it is not hungry it will not make case to the prey while it is not bothered. Patience, after of the diet one will eat until it returns to remain satiated.

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good good, i hope she calms down soon i feel abit..cruel:( . but not all is bad coz i have had her and a much! smaller scorpion in the same tank and they get along fine like when i showed a friend the newcomer i found that the little one was on the big scorpions back.....almost like it was it's baby aww isn't that nice {D

Leiurus87

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
good good, i hope she calms down soon i feel abit..cruel:( . but not all is bad coz i have had her and a much! smaller scorpion in the same tank and they get along fine like when i showed a friend the newcomer i found that the little one was on the big scorpions back.....almost like it was it's baby aww isn't that nice {D
Mine looked just as cute until the bigger female ate the little tyke out of nowhere. Just a word of caution, dont freak out too much :p

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the little un has got a molt comming up so we shall find out if she is as friendly as she looks:}