Is this common with Avics?

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
One looks like heavy PreMolt, ones built a web hammock that I'm afraid to tear in case it's in PreMolt, ones burrowed and I saw it's legs today for the first time in a month or more, and ones hidden in a dirt web. I had two eat today and idk why the last one didn't, she's had two meals since her last PreMolt but she's still plump so maybe just not hungry. I left her a cricket leg though so we will see.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
One looks like heavy PreMolt, ones built a web hammock that I'm afraid to tear in case it's in PreMolt, ones burrowed and I saw it's legs today for the first time in a month or more, and ones hidden in a dirt web. I had two eat today and idk why the last one didn't, she's had two meals since her last PreMolt but she's still plump so maybe just not hungry. I left her a cricket leg though so we will see.
Those hammocks can be a pain in the butt. Mine wouldnt leave his until he hardened from his molt.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Yeah, I really wanna feed her but the last meal I gave her was huge and I thought it'd send her into PreMolt and her building the web hammock kinda made me feel like it did but I haven't tried feeding again yet so I'm unsure.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Pro-tip (borrowed from @viper69 )
if your Avic/Caribena/Ybyrapora doesn't come down to drink, dribble some water on its webbing. Especially after a molt, some specimens of these genera are to weak to come out to drink.

Re: destroying hammocks/webbing: just tear it down unless it has molted recently. They'll build it up again, they have all the time in the world. :)