Is there something wrong?

FitzzSimmons

Arachnosquire
Hi guys,
So in the photo attached you can see that there is big droplet of liquid around my L.Nigerrimums fangs and mouth and I'm a bit confused since this is the first time i have ever seen this with any of my T's. She has been eating regularly, I moistened her enclosure about 2 weeks ago, there is very good ventilation. I honestly have no clue why she is doing that. Would be cool if anyone could tell me!
Thanks in advance. 20181111_171943.jpg

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Salivating at the prospect of getting to attempt to stab you with her face daggers at some point :troll:

There's nothing wrong as far as I can tell, I notice it with a few of my arboreals when they're up against the sides, probably just getting ready to clean herself or something.

FitzzSimmons

Arachnosquire
Salivating at the prospect of getting to attempt to stab you with her face daggers at some point :troll:

There's nothing wrong as far as I can tell, I notice it with a few of my arboreals when they're up against the sides, probably just getting ready to clean herself or something.
Ah okay thanks! I was just super confused since I have never ever seen a T do that before :p