Is my gbb sling in pre molt?

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Did you completely soak the substrate? If so, I'd rehouse it with dry sub. If all you did was add a dark puddle around the dish then I think it'll be fine.

To the more experienced keepers: Would it be detrimental to add anchor points and a hide if it's in premolt? My initial thought was that anything to make it more comfortable would be best, but I'm now unsure.

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
The life of a sling: Eat..... molt..... repeat;)

Soon as they refuse food, it's time for a molt. Don't disturb them. If they get startled, they can injure and die. After the molt, make sure it has access to water. Freshly molted spiders are usually pretty thirsty. My rule of thumb is one week minimum after molt before you attempt any feeding.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Unless you flooded the entire enclosure it will be fine, just let it dry out. I take it you have lots of ventilation holes?
@Haemus
I'd wait with adding stuff until it has molted, but some people don't unless it is already on its back and has started moulting. :)

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
A little spill won't do the T any harm, just let it dry out. I would wait to add décor for anchor points as your spider is in pre - moult, @Andrea82 said as well. Good luck with the moulting process, but shouldn't be a problem as the T is healthy.

WickedTwinz

Arachnopeon
I accidentally overfilled the water dish so i added substrate to cover the water that filled over since I know they like it bone dry, but I'm still unsure I did the right thing. Is there too much humidity from the water spilling onto the coco fiber? Should I replace all of the coco fiber? I sucked up most of the water and covered it with substrate but I'm still afraid that there might be to much humidity since I hear that humidity can kill slings. Is a little water spilling over fine? Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I don't ant my first sling too die :( Thanks in advanced
From what I heard spilling a lil over the dish is fine should dry up pretty fast