Is Large ExoTerra Faunarium Suitable for adult T’s?

Everchosen

Arachnopeon
Hello There Arachnofriends!

I am new here so I am very sorry if there was a similiar thread like this. It might be a very stupid question but I just want to make sure. My friend brought me 2 Large Plastic Faunariums from ExoTerra (37L x 22W x 25H cm). Do you guys have any experience of keeping sub adults or adults in this enclosure? I have always made the enclosures myself so it was always a bit bigger just to avoid any accidents. I have an OBT female 4cm body and E. Murinus 4,5 cm body that needs to re-house. I was just wondering if I could use these Large Faunariums to house them in there. Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Hello There Arachnofriends!

I am new here so I am very sorry if there was a similiar thread like this. It might be a very stupid question but I just want to make sure. My friend brought me 2 Large Plastic Faunariums from ExoTerra (37L x 22W x 25H cm). Do you guys have any experience of keeping sub adults or adults in this enclosure? I have always made the enclosures myself so it was always a bit bigger just to avoid any accidents. I have an OBT female 4cm body and E. Murinus 4,5 cm body that needs to re-house. I was just wondering if I could use these Large Faunariums to house them in there. Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day.
Yes, I have two adult OBTs and keep both mine in those enclosures.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
(37L x 22W x 25H cm)
Actually such a size is IMO what I think is perfect for adult terrestrial T's, no matter the species, for that you want floor space (37 cm) and not that much of height (so 25 cm are great, counting the substrate you will add).

When it comes to obligate burrowers, like certain Africans (not even the 'OBT' but the likes of P.muticus, H.gigas etc) or NW's ones (Ephebopus, Megaphobema spp.) I want more height (like a good 35/40 cm).

My E.murinus (adult female) is housed in a more taller enclosure (H is 35 cm, more or less), anyway, even 25 cm are ok :)