iPhone 6 1080HD Feeding Video - 26 Tarantulas in 7 minutes with Music! ADD ADHD Approved!

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
For those wondering about the video quality of the iPhone 6, I've just finished uploading/configuring a feeding video. To demonstrate what to expect from this phone as far as video is concerned, I didn't edit or stabalize anything - I just trimmed, added music, and uploaded in Mingu1987 style. (Who doesn't love Mingu1987?? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWTMv3MZzdD336wDgB6cK1A ). Though don't expect it to be as good as his stuff. Hope you enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]6Gv5JTMDqGo[/YOUTUBE]

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That was awesome!! I loved the one that did a crazy blitz attack in a flurry of legs at right about at 6:00. What's the species? It was just before the GBB.

Oh, and I was absolutely cracking up at how you flung the crickets in there like missiles. {D

scorpionchaos

Arachnosquire
That was awesome!! I loved the one that did a crazy blitz attack in a flurry of legs at right about at 6:00. What's the species? It was just before the GBB.

Oh, and I was absolutely cracking up at how you flung the crickets in there like missiles. {D
I thinks thats Idiothele mira, possibly.

Great video! do some slo mo videos for variety ;)

mini laugh attack when the T had a cricket hat lol

madamoisele

Arachnosquire

Thank you, glad you liked it. :) That was a baby grammastola, either a rosea red color form or a conception - I can't remember which!