[Inquiry] Iowa

ediblepain

Arachnosquire
In a couple months I will be ready to add some fuzzballs to my collection. Shipping costs a lot. Where can I find Ts/Slings in Iowa? I'm always keeping an eye out at petstore and for craigslist rescues. Are there any breeders in Iowa that have NW Ts? Thanks!

cold blood

Staff member
In a couple months I will be ready to add some fuzzballs to my collection. Shipping costs a lot. Where can I find Ts/Slings in Iowa? I'm always keeping an eye out at petstore and for craigslist rescues. Are there any breeders in Iowa that have NW Ts? Thanks!
Pet stores and CL are frankly terrible places to shop for a t.

In a month you will be able to utilize cheap 2 day shipping...search the classifieds for the best deals...you get great deals there (not to mention a virtual limitless selection of species and a way to build future contacts)....you get awful deals in pet stores and sketchy deals on CL....these are places of desperation or rescue purchases, not places to actually shop.

You might go to macy's to get a new shirt...you wouldn't just sit around till you found one on CL...at least I wouldn't.

Buying from breeders or dealers ensures not only quality, but properly identified species...which is very important.