Introduce Yourself

DustyHYT

Arachnopeon
Hey ya'll! I'm Dusty. I got my first T a year ago, I currently have three amongst a slew of other reptile and amphibians. I create content on YouTube about my animals and I work at the local shelter. I am in school studying veterinary medicine to become a vet tech...so yeah, thats me! :)

Lalisah

Arachnopeon
Greetings from the Sonoran desert where Eleanor and I burrow. Eleanor found me about 6 months ago. We are both Arizona Blondes.

Look forward to learning and sharing here!
- Lisa, aka -lalisah.

Space999978

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone! I live in NY and I keep a scolopendra dehaani and im planning on getting a Hadrurus arizonensis scorpion soon! Looking forward to my time here!!

hellaradbros

Arachnopeon
Hey, my name is Jess and I've been keeping for almost two years now. My first tarantula was my Brachypelma hamorii, back when it was only 1". My favorite species is Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens with Poecilotheria regalis following in a close second.

I originally started keeping because I found them interesting. Now I'm beginning to breed and work with others to help preserve species and help boost the species we have in the US.

I also keep Guinea Pigs, Rats, Snakes, Cats, Chickens, and Ducks.

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Hey all! Used to browse through your forums but finally decided to become a forum member. I have only one vinegaroon and I believe that it’s a she, can’t be sure yet. No T’s or scorpions yet, focusing mainly on amblypygids and vinegaroons. I also keep other invertebrates like ants and US native stag and rhino beetles.

Dimension

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, I'm Dimension. I do not own any tarantulas yet but I'm hoping to soon! I'm here to seek more information about them, and also to overcome my arachnophobia.

Fishie

Arachnopeon
Huullluuuuu! ^-^
I'm new to Ts and am currently doing research/material gathering for (hopefully) a Chaco Golden Knee. Not too sure I'll ever get to the level of casually reclining amidst dozens of Ts, but I'm looking forward to a few new furry lil friends.
I think from what I've seen thus far, this is one of the most open and positive forums I've visited. Glad to be here!

varfunc

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone! I live in PA (NE US) and got my first 2 T's less than a month ago (A. chalcodes and B. hamorii), with a few more on the way in the coming weeks. It took a few months of research to take the dive but I instantly fell in love with their amazing personalities.

Everyone has been so helpful and pleasant, can't wait to continue learning and interacting with others on here. Thanks!

David McCreary

Commander of the Universe
Huullluuuuu! ^-^
I'm new to Ts and am currently doing research/material gathering for (hopefully) a Chaco Golden Knee. Not too sure I'll ever get to the level of casually reclining amidst dozens of Ts, but I'm looking forward to a few new furry lil friends.
I think from what I've seen thus far, this is one of the most open and positive forums I've visited. Glad to be here!
I just got a G. pulchripes (Chaco Golden Knee) a couple weeks ago. At about 5" he's a little more than half grown. He is the most laid back animal I've ever seen. He is an insatiable explorer, even crawling through the tree in his vivarium. He is my second T after the A. seemanni I started with. My next will be a curly hair because they are one of the most tolerant and you can't get much cuter.

WhiskeyR0SE

Arachnopeon
Hi there! I just joined and thought this would be a good first post! :)

I recently acquired two tarantulas and I figured I should join the forum to chat with other "spider-people" (since my family is still a little creeped out! lol).

I have a young adult aphonopelma chalcodes that has yet to be sexed (but is suspected female) and a itsy-bitsy Grammastola pulchripes sling. I hope to share our journey together!

Natalya Boothe

Arachnopeon
Hi, my name is Natalya and i have a G. Rosea that ive had for 3 years. I joined for some expert advice for her care. Im 16 and i live in Washington. I had lurked around this site for a while before i had a mini anxiety crisis with my T but the people here helped me sort it out. Now shes a lot happier in her new enclosure, tho she still hasnt eaten... Anyway, thanks for all the support!

DeviantAngel

Arachnopeon
Hi Everyone!!

Super excited to be apart of this. I will be adding fingers crossed a Tarantula to my family very soon. I just like to know everything I can before I take off on a new journey so right now I am watching and reading everything I can on Tarantula's. Advice is greatly appreciated I already have a few species in mind but again any advice or information is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Hi all from QLD Australia.
Ive been snooping around these pages for a few years and finally decided to join.
Back in the early 2000's I did some work with Australian T's for the museum of QLD and then became an advocate for having a permit system brought in for collecting wild specimens, which got me in the local newspaper several times and I had meetings/discussions with the late Steve Irwin regarding this as well.
Ive had a few years of no spiders since then and have been getting back in to it for the last 18 months.
Good to see your forum is doing well with lots of members and posts.
Regards Rhino

BeeProdigy

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone! After a lot of research and getting up the courage - I'm finally 'adopting' a new baby T into my family! This site has been so helpful to me in the past, and most help forums I've read everyone's been so nice. Figured it was time to join the site - I'm excited for both ventures!

Taco John

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone. I’m a Kansas City native and have been around T’s most of my life. My dad owned a bird eater, a rose hair and a few pink toes. I never had any one of my own to take care of, but my wife surprised me with my first T. Guess what is was? A P. Metallica probably just 1 maybe 2 instars from Petland, I mind you. So Needless to say I was pretty worried I wasn’t ready for such a spider but after about 11 months it’s molted 3 times and is beautiful. I know own a picn toe and a p. Ragalis. I’m excited to go further into this hobby and I hope but my P’s mature nicely. They are my favorite T’s

Maikaru

Arachnopeon
Greetings T tribe!

Been a hobbyist for years. Just made a new 10 gallon naturalistic tank for my adult female G. rosea. I was so excited that I was T talkin' my fiance's ear off about it. He usually tolerates this but he had a lot of work to do. So I decided to sign up on Arachnoboards so I can T talk to my T tribe during moments like these. Check out the new tank here. Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures Excited to have a new venue for exhilarated T talk.