Question Insufficient privileges?

Lettuce

Arachnopeon
I am trying to place a "wanted" ad in the classifieds section for scorpions and t's... There is nowhere to post but only a message saying "You have insufficient privileges to post here"... Any ideas what I need to do to gain "more privileges"?

<edit>

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member
Note that to buy, you don't need anything other than to start a conversation with the seller. You cannot reply to any ads, you must use the message system.

Lettuce

Arachnopeon
Great thank you!

There are 3 ways; 1) pay a month by month fee $5.00, 2) Pay for an annual reoccurring supporter subscription, and 3) keep a rolling post count in the correct forums to maintain "Active member status" ( see rules)
You can search the classifieds and PM the member selling what you want.
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/important-announcement-read-before-posting.279681/
Yes i have been pm’ing many people but I figured this would be another way to find more available for sale... Thanks!

Note that to buy, you don't need anything other than to start a conversation with the seller. You cannot reply to any ads, you must use the message system.
Yes I have been doing that many times I just wanted to see if more people had some stuff available... Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Yes i have been pm’ing many people but I figured this would be another way to find more available for sale... Thanks!
"Also, since I'm here: If you're selling T's or scorpions please PM me.:)"
This is also technically against forum rules, placing a wanted to buy/sale/trade outside of the classifieds.