Instead of getting more Ts...

MissHarlen

Arachnosquire
I'm probably gonna spend my money on updating enclosures. I want to get my seemanni out of the kritter keeper into something acrylic and i need to put my versicolors into larger enclosures. I'd like to get some Jamie's sling enclosures for my albopilosum babies too.

Granted the Midwest reptile show is coming and I'll probably pick up a spood or two from there.

Leila

Arachnobaron
One second here... Let me correct this for you:

"In addition to getting more Ts, I am looking to update some of my current tarantulas' enclosures."

There. Now the statement is accurate. :wacky::D

Devin B

Arachnobaron
I personally dislike kritter keepers. I just dont like the look of them. I found these acrylic display cases at hobby lobby that I make into enclosures. I think they look nicer

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Uhm... let's see. Instead of getting more T's I need to squander a lot of cash buying useless things like those strange, and quite cumbersome, kinda modern art faceless statues, perfect to put in a desk and perfect for trigger the curiosity of the people that here in Italy ask appointments with me for listen to my 'extreme wisdom' words of advice :)

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
I won't be gettin anymore until Spring so I'm with you, I guess it's time to start rehousing for winter! Some of mine have grown quite a bit and are in need of some nice new homes.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Good idea. I'm going to buy a bunch of those hobby lobby car cases and put most in matching enclosures.