Insects you really don't like?

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
umm, we were kidding.......really........a harmless moth,i don't like them,that doesn't mean i would really blast it,come on.
Even if it's just a joke, it's really annoying rather than funny. People on this website would know the best how it feels like to have people tell you to kill a harmless animal you like. Whenever I would show pictures of moths, caterpillars, beetles, isopods, there was always someone commenting to smash, burn or otherwise kill the animal. It's real f annoying, and if you own inverts quite frankly also hypocritical to an extend.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Even if it's just a joke, it's really annoying rather than funny. People on this website would know the best how it feels like to have people tell you to kill a harmless animal you like. Whenever I would show pictures of moths, caterpillars, beetles, isopods, there was always someone commenting to smash, burn or otherwise kill the animal. It's real f annoying, and if you own inverts quite frankly also hypocritical to an extend.
AGAIN...I WOULD NEVER SMASH,BURN,KILL BUGS,OR ANY LIVING THING,STOP MAKING A FREAKING BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS,THAT'S F ANNOYING,I OWN MANY ANIMALS,AND WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "OH GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE SOMEONE BURNING,KILLING ANIMALS"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT IT,AND MANY PEOPLE WANT TO SEE IT. I'M NOT GOING TO GET INTO THIS CRAP ANYMORE AGAIN JUST JOKING WHY SUCH A BIG DEAL......GET OVER IT. I'M DONE

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
:anxious: Woah there calm down, I wasn't yelling at you or anything. I just said it was unnecessary and annoying. No need to go mental, jesus.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:anxious: Woah there calm down, I wasn't yelling at you or anything. I just said it was unnecessary and annoying. No need to go mental, jesus.
uh no not mental,just t'd off,people on here get too sensitive
about every little thing. we all need to chill out