Insects/reptiles that can coexist with H.petersii?

Toma

Arachnopeon
I have a pretty big enclosure for two adult H.petersii scorpions and I thought that if I have all this space for them maybe I can try to add more critters to the enclosure, but I don't know if anything can live with them without being eaten or harming them.
Would be nice if anyone could tell me if there is such a thing

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I have a pretty big enclosure for two adult H.petersii scorpions and I thought that if I have all this space for them maybe I can try to add more critters to the enclosure, but I don't know if anything can live with them without being eaten or harming them.
Nothing I know of. Def not reptiles.

Isopods and springtails I suppose.

Toma

Arachnopeon
Nothing I know of. Def not reptiles.

Isopods and springtails I suppose.
Are there no other species of scorpion they can live with? And if I want to add more H.petersii will they be fine, can I just bring in more without the two adults getting aggressive over territory? I have a lot of space in there with lots of places to hide

Collin Clary

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Are there no other species of scorpion they can live with?
Absolutely not. Best case scenario they will kill and eat each other, worst case scenario they breed and create hybrids.

And if I want to add more H.petersii will they be fine, can I just bring in more without the two adults getting aggressive over territory? I have a lot of space in there with lots of places to hide
Shouldn't be an issue. If you notice significant aggressive behavior, you may want to rearrange the enclosure to do away with established territories.

Mila

Arachnoknight
pretty much no. reptiles and inverts have this annoying habit of eating almost anything that moves (few exceptions, not related to scorps tho). you can still grow plants and have a cool little eco system with isopods etc

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Not really, no. Sometimes it's hard enough to get them to co-exist with each other. Nevermind other species.

Not even this guy's set up is 100% safe. Worst case scenario is the Scorpion will drown. Best case scenario is all the fish will somehow get eaten. I tend to think the former is more likely though ...
http://arachnoboards.com/threads/seen-my-afs-dive-underwater-is-it-normal.286252/#post-2515834

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
Like a few others have said, I wouldn't risk it. Even the thought of plants with Heterometrus is troubling. They are burrowers and uproot pretty much anything. Pothos are a tough plant to kill, if anything I would try that. But again, these guys are burrowers. Not really friends with plants!