[Inquiry] Inquiry: strangladesh

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Come on man, you don't need to go there. We ban people when we decide to, not "on demand". If banned people just because someone asked us to, most of you wouldn't be posting here today LOL...
I am cool with you, but if he is ripping people off and is being investigated for internet fraud I would think you would ban him??? If not, that is totaly wrong IMHO.....

moeandicy

Arachnopeon
I don't know you "mister internet". I assume you are a mod of some sort here. Your attitude about this is a little mistifying. This guy has ripped off so many people that is seems like you people would take a proactive approach and ban the guy. This isn't an "on demand" situation. It undermines the integrity of this entire site. If your comment is representative of the attitude here then I for one will not trade here again. We look to you guys for support in this type of situation not ridicule. What a weak response.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I don't know you "mister internet". I assume you are a mod of some sort here. Your attitude about this is a little mistifying. This guy has ripped off so many people that is seems like you people would take a proactive approach and ban the guy. This isn't an "on demand" situation. It undermines the integrity of this entire site. If your comment is representative of the attitude here then I for one will not trade here again. We look to you guys for support in this type of situation not ridicule. What a weak response.
You are entitled to your opinion. If this is your attitude when you don't get your way without even asking for a reasoned response, then I doubt you will find many in your life willing to indulge you with explanations when you demand them.

I am cool with you, but if he is ripping people off and is being investigated for internet fraud I would think you would ban him??? If not, that is totaly wrong IMHO.....
If he's ripping people off, yes, possibly. If he's being investigated? Don't make me laugh. If we banned everyone that had been submitted to IC3 by an angry customer, we'd ban a decent percentage of the sellers here. BTW, I would make sure you have your ducks in a row next time before you go off half-cocked about calling down federal law enforcement on a two-bit scammer... I know if I were your aunt, I would be furious that you were using my position as leverage in a deal gone wrong like this. Also, you might want to find out exactly what she is... is she a U.S. Marshall or an FBI agent? I think you called her both at different times.

The 'perp' has to break some 'rules' here first:D ;)
Your sanctimonious crap goes in one ear and out the other by now, I'm afraid. I can always count on you to be there, riding the fence just waiting to get your digs in at the site it seems you can't stand, except for all the money you've made here over the years. :rolleyes:

BTW, you can all unclench now, I checked his user profile and I banned his access to FS/FT and Invertsonals back in mid-October. He can still post in other areas of the site, we do this to leave an avenue open in case people have a change of heart and decide to be decent human beings. All my above thoughts will absolutely apply, however.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Your sanctimonious crap goes in one ear and out the other by now, I'm afraid. I can always count on you to be there, riding the fence just waiting to get your digs in at the site it seems you can't stand, except for all the money you've made here over the years. :rolleyes: .
Need to slow your roll there tiny dancer:rolleyes: No one is being as you say sanctimonious here...I only quoted those words to stress a point to the person wanted him banned...it is as simple as that. Now lets think here...if I could not stand this site ...why would I be here:? ...and yes I have made a bit of loot here, sold some bugs and traded some and I enjoy this place.
When you feel the blood boiling up in your cranium , just do like I do go hit the weights and then respond when the mad-on is gone.
No need to jump the gun

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well, correct me if I'm wrong but if this guy still has access to the board, he still has access to members who may fall for his scam. Just because he can't post anymore doesn't mean he can troll the for sale/for trade section and PM or email the individual to try to work out a "deal" with them, thus scamming more people. Not everyone checks the warnings/inquiries section before doing a deal...why give him access to other would-be victims? I may be missing something but he's scum and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near this board, or any others. See how much harder it would be for him to continue his scam when every site shuts him down for good. My aunt is a federal marshall, why would she be furious about anything??? She was sitting next to me when I typed the original message, so laugh if you want, it's on you.....I am done with this thread.....it is obvious who cares and WHO doesn't....robc

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
He will get his, Federal marshalls are very tenacious.....rob
My aunt is an FBI agent and is very intereted in this guy.
My aunt is a federal marshall, why would she be furious about anything??? She was sitting next to me when I typed the original message, so laugh if you want, it's on you
Based on the fact that you keep referring to her as having two VERY different jobs, I was confused as to why, if her position were such a great asset in bringing this guy to justice, you seemed to be so unclear as to what it is she actually does? If I were going to threaten people with the power of the position of one of my family members, I would certainly be clear on exactly what their position was to avoid egg on my face.

Federal Marshal - One holding the position of U.S. Marshal; an employee of the U.S. Marshals Service. Enforcement arm of the DoJ, tasked with enforcement duties related to the protection and operation of the federal court system.

FBI Agent - One holding a position of Agent in the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the primary prosecuting and investigative division of the DoJ. Responsible for investigating and prosecuting federal crimes.

Not the same thing. I was confused. And I would think you'd want to know exactly what she is before you go threatening what she can/will do.

I am done with this thread.....it is obvious who cares and WHO doesn't....robc
I took care of the problem two months ago. I care. What I don't care about is people pitching a fit because we're not running the site the way they want us to. Enjoy your bugs, we've got it covered.

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
No one is being as you say sanctimonious here...I only quoted those words to stress a point to the person wanted him banned...it is as simple as that.
I must have imagined all those times on the "other site" where you were lightning-quick to side with those decrying AB because of our policy on banning people. Good thing too, that would have just been unkind and duplicitous. My apologies.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, correct me if I'm wrong but if this guy still has access to the board, he still has access to members who may fall for his scam. Just because he can't post anymore doesn't mean he can troll the for sale/for trade section and PM or email the individual to try to work out a "deal" with them, thus scamming more people. Not everyone checks the warnings/inquiries section before doing a deal...why give him access to other would-be victims?
Correct me if I am wrong, but we cannot ban him from the internet entirely. Even if we banned him from posting on the site, he still has access to the forums and can view posts and get email addresses. Are you asking us to take away his internet privaleges as well?

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I must have imagined all those times on the "other site" where you were lightning-quick to side with those decrying AB because of our policy on banning people. Good thing too, that would have just been unkind and duplicitous. My apologies.
Heh ..heh apologie accepted as sarcastically as it was intended...yup that was me on that 'other' site...but remember this....those were opinions and I do stand by them....just because I don't agree with what ever mod here it does not mean I don't enjoy this site. That would be like saying if ya don't like the President ...well move to Canada [ no offence to Canadians]. Moderation and opinions or grudges do not mix
At least you and I agree to disagree and I am fine with that. Moving oooonnnn

Last edited: