[Inquiry] Inquiry: strangladesh

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have filed my complaint. It isn't even about the money really. It's just very disappointing that someone with no morals can destroy the trust that most of us place in each other when we trade and sell on this website.
This will help with prosucution.....but trust me he will be shut down, I have a local friend in his area....he will not sell another T in that area :D

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
sorry to hear

sorry to hear about getting ripped off.i also worked out a trade with this guy but definitely told him to ship first.of course he claimed they were in the mail.
(believe it when i see it)glad i read this thread,what a joke...
andy

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
sorry to hear about getting ripped off.i also worked out a trade with this guy but definitely told him to ship first.of course he claimed they were in the mail.
(believe it when i see it)glad i read this thread,what a joke...
andy
He said the same to me, don't expect anything in the mail, yeah it is B<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

darkeye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Any updates Rob?

Did you get your spiders back?

Anyone?

Martin

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Any updates Rob?

Did you get your spiders back?

Anyone?

Martin
Nothing yet and of course no spiders from him so I will be pursuing legal action. My aunt is an FBI agent and is very intereted in this guy.

Crusaderwithgat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Me too

I got cheated for 5 baby obts plus 2-3 extras I sent just to be nice:( .
Packed them in straws. Went to alot of trouble. I haven't heard anything from him.

Jim

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got cheated for 5 baby obts plus 2-3 extras I sent just to be nice:( .
Packed them in straws. Went to alot of trouble. I haven't heard anything from him.

Jim
I hate to say it but you will not recieve anything, and it sucks, fill out the report link I posted....r.ob

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was going to do trade , but something didn't feel right about him. So, I stopped any further talks .

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I was going to do trade , but something didn't feel right about him. So, I stopped any further talks .
Good instincts!! Be glad you avoided dealing with him! By the way, when did you last communicate with him on AB? I'm just wondering if he's still around...

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Hmmmm I wonder if this is the same guy that was at my table last month...seemed like a totally dishonest person. First impression is a lasting one with me

moeandicy

Arachnopeon
So where are we at with this? Seems like all spark and no bang. I was hoping for something based on rob's affiliations.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
So where are we at with this? Seems like all spark and no bang. I was hoping for something based on rob's affiliations.
He is going to be dealt with{D He has 27 on-line complaints on him, all evidence is being submitted to the prosucutting attorney......don't worry he is in deep ****.....rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Any update on this Rob???
Nope, nothing yet...I've reported him. Something this small, unfortunetly my aunt doesn't have the time to pursue. But I've reported him to the proper internet fraud authorities so hopefully he'll get busted. I have asked the Mods here to please ban him. I was thinking he already was but found out he still has access to AB...which seems messed up considering how many people he's already ripped off. Why give him access to new victims??

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I have asked the Mods here to please ban him. I was thinking he already was but found out he still has access to AB...which seems messed up considering how many people he's already ripped off. Why give him access to new victims??
Come on man, you don't need to go there. We ban people when we decide to, not "on demand". If banned people just because someone asked us to, most of you wouldn't be posting here today LOL...