inquiry on "Justyn"

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I never responded to this except in private e-mails. When I said I was there for my friends "time of need" in a PRIVATE e-mail I was refering to when my friend would call me last minute to help her and her family, totally unrelated to her sons death, before and after. I dropped EVERYTHING many times to help them move into a new house, watched their youngest son when her mom refused to, etc. I never told her we had prior obligations, I just canceled anything that was going on to make her life a little easier. They twisted it on fauna to say make it seem like I used my best friend for some sort of gain. Worst of all, her sons death. They are the ones who are using her sons death as a gain, a fight agianst me. Craig told this to me himself. He twisted my e-mail to him as a way to pit my friend against me, and it worked.

I have never seen anything so painful then to see a 14 year old's body in a casket and his mother towering over it greving. Don't you EVER assume what I ment.

I vividly remember her calling me while I was at Taco Bell telling me her son was dead, shortly after she found out. I could barely move, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even tell my wife or son sitting next to me for a few minutes. We had to pull over and wait for quite a while before we were even able to drive the short distance home. I didn't know her son as well as I would like, be he was my friend. Someone I talked to on a regular basis. someone I watched grow into a young man, someone you touched my families lives.

I have problems with people posting the facts, but what you did below was wrong.
Well, I am only now having the displeasure of reading this. Justyn, there were TWO times that I can ever recall ever asking you for help as you describe. One of them was after we bought our house and needed help moving. The other time was when I called to ask you if you and your wife could sit with Conor for one hour while Steve and I dealt with a very important family issue. If you want to get right down to it, there was only one other time that I EVER asked you for help, and that was when I asked if you and your wife and son could stay with Hayden's (he was 13, not 14) 3 year old brother at my mom's house while we were at the visitation. You and I both know I thanked you profusely all three of those times, probably more than once. You act as if I was constantly calling you and begging you for help, that is utter crap. And of course you make it seem so one sided, as if Steve and I never did a thing for you.

I had really hoped that as some time passed we could work on rebuilding our friendship but after reading this I'm not sure. I almost didn't respond to this at all but what you posted here just could not go unrefuted. <>?

Sorry to the rest of the board for this, but I had to speak up for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kelley, I am afraid you are misreading this. I did not use you or our friendship for any gain. I posted a response about Hayden which I thought was uncalled for. It was a response to a comment Craig made and someone repeated here.

Please, I do not wish to talk about this issue further as I have always had my heart in the right spot concerning you and your family. You were like a sister to me and the hurtful things you and Steve said about me where one of the most painful things I have ever experienced.

As for helping, I tried to be there whenever I could. If you felt down, I sent you an e-mail, I would make a joke, etc. That is what I mean. Our friendship was much more then "helping" each other, it was about a common interest and joy of having each other around.

Now please, if you feel the need to hammer this out, feel free to e-mail me, I don't feel this is something that needs to be on a public forum.

Well, I am only now having the displeasure of reading this. Justyn, there were TWO times that I can ever recall ever asking you for help as you describe. One of them was after we bought our house and needed help moving. The other time was when I called to ask you if you and your wife could sit with Conor for one hour while Steve and I dealt with a very important family issue. If you want to get right down to it, there was only one other time that I EVER asked you for help, and that was when I asked if you and your wife and son could stay with Hayden's (he was 13, not 14) 3 year old brother at my mom's house while we were at the visitation. You and I both know I thanked you profusely all three of those times, probably more than once. You act as if I was constantly calling you and begging you for help, that is utter crap. And of course you make it seem so one sided, as if Steve and I never did a thing for you.

I had really hoped that as some time passed we could work on rebuilding our friendship but after reading this I'm not sure. I almost didn't respond to this at all but what you posted here just could not go unrefuted. wtf?

Sorry to the rest of the board for this, but I had to speak up for myself.

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now please, if you feel the need to hammer this out, feel free to e-mail me, I don't feel this is something that needs to be on a public forum.
I'm not the one who started this <Edit -MrI> and I have nothing else to say right now.

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kelli, please call me. I do not feel that I can describe any of this to you via the "written word."

I'm not the one who started this shit and I have nothing else to say right now.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really, why have I been banned?

so, have you gotten your answer yet? i'd like to know too. because imo, if you did something horrible, then someone would've already posted it here, or on your reviews. but if you did nothing wrong, then you should not be banned from the FS section.

true, as you have already claimed, you have made past mistakes. that was then, this is now. and as long as you have righted the wrong (or are trying/in the process of), then i don't know why that should matter now.

it would seem rather unfair for you to be *recently* banned from the FS area for something that happened a long time ago. so therefore, im interested in your question too . why banned?

-dan-

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We are gonna get in trouble for asking, as you can get in trouble for almost breathing in here.

But yes, why banned? Because he is not the best friend of the admins???:embarrassed:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
so, have you gotten your answer yet? i'd like to know too. because imo, if you did something horrible, then someone would've already posted it here, or on your reviews. but if you did nothing wrong, then you should not be banned from the FS section.

true, as you have already claimed, you have made past mistakes. that was then, this is now. and as long as you have righted the wrong (or are trying/in the process of), then i don't know why that should matter now.

it would seem rather unfair for you to be *recently* banned from the FS area for something that happened a long time ago. so therefore, im interested in your question too . why banned?

-dan-
Our decisions are not up for public discussion, you've been here long enough to know the rules.

We are gonna get in trouble for asking, as you can get in trouble for almost breathing in here.

But yes, why banned? Because he is not the best friend of the admins???:embarrassed:
No, you can't get in trouble for "almost breathing in here". In fact, you won't even get in trouble for ACTUALLY breathing in here.

What you CAN get in trouble for is questioning moderator decisions in public discussion, which you know by now, seeing how you were suspended for it once already. I would have thought someone who's racked up as many points as you have in the short 9 weeks you've been a member here would be intimately familiar with what is and is not allowed. You're on a razor's edge of earning another vacation.

This will be the END of the public discussion of this, or any other moderator decisions. As the rules CLEARLY STATE, questions are to be submitted in PM or email ONLY.

Thank you.

-MrI

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Listen man ,
Im quite sick of you and all this <EDIT -MrI>..
Why dont YOU stop the whining and BANN me and shut the hell up????
Thank you, and have funn.
Fran.

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey, hey. There is no need for all of this. This website is here for everyones enjoyment and for furthering the hobby. I think we should all settle down and understand we are all here for the same basic reason. I have sent a message to the site owner concerning this and hopefully I'll get a response. Mister Internet has been more then helpful in informing me of who to contact regarding this issue.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Listen man ,
Im quite sick of you and all this <EDIT -MrI>..
Why dont YOU stop the whining and BANN me and shut the hell up????
Thank you, and have funn.
Fran.
Done! Have a nice day! :)

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Going by the kind of logic that I've seen in this thread regarding banning scammers from the classifieds, should good ol' Bobby Pruett be banned also? Hes one of the biggest scammers the herp world has seen, but he still posts stuff for sale here.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My point about asking about the refrences is because I am genuinely curious as to what type of refrences you give out. I myself have 3 E-mail addresses I use on a regular basis...one private, one semi private and one public.

I also have two cellphone numbers...one private and one that I give out here when doing business transactions because it's a quicker way to contact me.