Inquirey on member "Nocturnal"

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry, I have concentration problems, what is paypal saying--as long as you get a package--fine, they don't care what's in it? So you can order $10,000 diamond earrings and he could have sent you cow patties, as long as he sent you something they don't give a damn???? HUH???? Am I misunderstanding or what?

bugsy19

Arachnopeon
What is this???????

I ordered some roaches for my bearded dragons from this guy and when I opened the box I received......there was a huge spider in there. This thing has to be around 12" long and mean as hell. :8o I don't even like spiders.....what do I do with this thing? :( Anyone know what to house such a thing in? My husband wants to smash it.....he don't like it either. I will take pics later, maybe someone can tell me what it is?

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Please don't smash it, it is precious to us spider lovers. It belongs to xenobug is my guess. She has your roaches.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's a T. blondi, btw. Probably the last spider in the world one would like to get if one was expecting roaches and did not like spiders.

Does anyone else see the ironic humor in this? I am beet red with laughter.

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nocturnal only had one large blondi for sale. Isn't it strange that bugsy19 joined the board today and claims she purchased something posted days ago. Could this be Nocturnal mocking us and having a good laugh? Maybe the mods can check the ip of both accounts.

It is sad Paypal has such a weak protection policy. But I'm hopeful they will get to the bottom of this.

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Spyder Man said:
Nocturnal only had one large blondi for sale. Isn't it strange that bugsy19 joined the board today and claims she purchased something posted days ago. Could this be Nocturnal mocking us and having a good laugh? Maybe the mods can check the ip of both accounts.

It is sad Paypal has such a weak protection policy. But I'm hopeful they will get to the bottom of this.
We are currently looking into this.

Debby

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My package was mailed from ashland

In doing search this is the nearest address from where my package was mailed. I'm sure someone on the boards lives near High Bridge......:evil:
67805 Old County Rd
High Bridge, WI 54846-4426
(715) 278-3748

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh you got the t. blondi! If you want to trade for a big jar o roaches let me know. Will pay for shipping etc. Sorry you got a scary spider suprise :eek:

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's the Blondi I got..

He was selling an 8" female and a 4" unsexed. I paid for the 8" female. As you can see, it is neither 8" or 4". I am wondering if it is female. I am nearly blind as a bat, and lost my glasses, but from what I can see, looks female. I'll be posting in the announcements section for opinions.

Oh, sorry for the crappy picture of the underside, one day I'll get the hang of it I hope.

Attachments

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
bugsy19 said:
I ordered some roaches for my bearded dragons from this guy and when I opened the box I received......there was a huge spider in there. This thing has to be around 12" long and mean as hell. :8o I don't even like spiders.....what do I do with this thing? :( Anyone know what to house such a thing in? My husband wants to smash it.....he don't like it either. I will take pics later, maybe someone can tell me what it is?
<<<< Join Date: 06-30-2006>>>>
IP check on our new guest?
At least I am getting a mature male on loan out of this deal
T
(His town is like 9 hours from me, failry near Duluth)

EDIT:Ah Deb.ok....Duh!

Last edited:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
tony said:
<<<< Join Date: 06-30-2006>>>>
IP check on our new guest?
At least I am getting a mature male on loan out of this deal
T
(His town is like 9 hours from me, failry near Duluth)
See here Tony. ;)

Debby

chrispy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank You For Posting

I have been trying to contact Nocturnal to buy the roaches. thank you all so much for the heads up and good luck with him.

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My situation has been resolved. The package simply came late.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
bugsy19 said:
Then why would you be on an aracno-forum, if all you have are bearded dragons? Then talk about smashin' it. Kinda like going to a dog forum and talking about stomping puppies to death.
I would like to add I would never stomp a puppy to death.
Sounds bogus to me.

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I tried to contact bugsy19 about the spider and never got a reply so you're probably right. I also got a message from paypal saying they couldn't do anything but "the case has been noted for future reference". Big help they were...