Impressive Rose Hair sling...

kryptix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, came home today and my little 3/4 inch rosie sling had his whole front of his log entrance covered with dirt, I have it in a 3 gal tank (I know way to big back off =P ) with one of those half logs and it piled dirt up to the top of it which is about 3 inches! Wish I could have seen this tiny thing move that much dirt! Waiting on that molt anytime now =D

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You gotta get some action pics of it. I know you don't wanna hear it but keep an eye on your T. An eclosure of that size can still make food difficult to catch so I would at least recommend feeding it dead crickets. Also a tank that big can easily stress out your T. I just received a bunch of slings today and quickly realized that my enclosures were too big and I rushed out to grab smaller ones. It sucks and I also like larger tanks but sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and downsize.

kryptix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When it was eating before it went into pre-molt it seemed to get pin heads in the first hour of them being in there. I would have it in a smaller container, but it was my first T, and when I bought it I was suckered into buying the tank, heating pad, and a water dish. When I found this site and learned more, I realized it was way too large, but it was in the tank for about 3 months before I found out. I'm keeping a close eye on this little guy, checking him every hour or so, hasn't flipped onto it's back yet, but I have noticed the tips of the legs are way dark so that's a good sign!:D :D

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My G. aureo did that once. I didn't see her for 3 months after that.

kryptix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, the thing is, the log is against the glass so one side I can see in, and the other side (leading to it's water and the rest of the tank) is blocked off. It does have room though along the glass to come out if it pleases.