I'm thinking of this for my third species... what do you think?

cold blood

Staff member
I'm having a lot of fun researching all of these suggestions. So here's one I just ran across - G iheringi. Does anyone have one of these? I see it is more skittish that most other Grammastola. Very beautiful and an agressive eater so I'm curious. I do think I'm more set on an aggressive eater than a docile T, I just don't want to get one that's too much for a newbie.
Very cool spider...monster appetite and ive heard it described as the fastest growing Grammy...also one of, if not the largest Grammy.

@viper69 has one.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Someone probably said it already, Aphonopelma seemani are more on the docile side (generally) and have nice colors. The only downside is they can be a but more of a pet hole than say a geniculata or similar spiders.

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Someone probably said it already, Aphonopelma seemani are more on the docile side (generally) and have nice colors. The only downside is they can be a but more of a pet hole than say a geniculata or similar spiders.
I gave mine of plenty of sub, tunneled all the way down to the bottom and around the back of tank. These things love to dig.

Majorsnow

Arachnopeon
A.geniculata is a good choice,they grow up fast ,eat everything. every molt could give u amazing.This my A.geniculata, she is 8 years old with 8.6 inch QQ图片20170120104758.jpg

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
And right there is what made A. geniculata such a highly desirable spider for me. They are gorgeous. And reach an impressive size.

G. pulchripes are nice too, though.

LilTwister123

Arachnopeon
How's the urticating hair situation with the B albo? I have extremely sensitive skin and am sure I'd have some nasty reaction to a lot of hair getting kicked around, this is the main reason I've not looked into brachys too much, although I may have made that decision without knowing enough about them.
My female flicks a little, but only if you move too fast.
She is really sweet though, my young neighbours love her

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I'd like to have another T that I can put to work for exposure therapy
I admit it, I am addicted.
Finally going to actually start the exposure therapy, eh? :) I remember when you first joined and started explaining what you are doing and I think it is great, but I knew in my heart that you would become an addict yourself! Welcome to the dark side :D

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Well you know, there's always a chance that one T will be molting when it's time to work, so I need a lot of them, right? :happy: