I'm not sure if she's preparing for molting or an egg sac

Lime Vinelle

Arachnopeon
I have an adult female Phidippus audax. She was hanging around my house for months til she ate all the flies in which I caught her and provide her with food. I've had her for two months now and she has made two thin, small nests on each end of her terrarium. Yesterday she tore both of them down and began making a rather larger, thicker one. I've been feeding her crickets and she hasn't been finishing them like she use to. Its been a while since I last fed her and her abdomen is still pretty large. IMG_20220916_163426~2.jpg

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
There’s a very good chance that if you caught her as an adult, that she’ll be producing a fertile sac with regular feeding. A high percentage of wc adult females have already been paired when we find them, they seem quite prolific.

Lime Vinelle

Arachnopeon
There’s a very good chance that if you caught her as an adult, that she’ll be producing a fertile sac with regular feeding. A high percentage of wc adult females have already been paired when we find them, they seem quite prolific.
She finished building her nest and has left it since then IMG_20220926_145641.jpg